Ole Uncle Znotty

Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well that's definitely a good point and of course your right. However it doesn't justify TheOne's constant attempts at picking a fight.

EDIT: I continually reference TheOne so I'd like to make clear he was not the only person doing this and also reiterate the 550 regularly gave as good as he got and is in no way innocent. Its just that I made my initial comment to TheOne so now his name keeps getting repeated, not my intent to drag him through the mud.

If you really knew what happened behind the scenes you would understand, he is very much in need of professional help !

I have stuck up for John and fs.2 

I stuck up for Rob and fs.1 

You wouldnt believe  the very CRUDE comments he has said !!!

From a so called professional "Cop " 

Very inappropriate to say the lest !!!

I don't know  if u guys remember a member a lady maybe snogirl ? Whom passed away , you wouldn't believe the comments !!! He cheered and clapped and her and Rob's let's just say he said they deserved the karma!!!

CKF , u may delete this post at anytime!! The fucking guy is a lowlife !!! And he is wishing you karma since his dismissal 

He PM'ed me couple days again cheering that ur photo business went belly up 

Enough said I am not posting his B.S anymore he is ONE  ignorant, filthy COCKSUCKER

!!! 

1 minute ago, The One said:

He was mumbling something about that in one of the emails that he sent me. The guy doesn't have a fucking clue, yet he is a former cop :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, The One said:

If you really knew what happened behind the scenes you would understand, he is very much in need of professional help !

I have stuck up for John and fs.2 

I stuck up for Rob and fs.1 

You wouldnt believe  the very CRUDE comments he has said !!!

From a so called professional "Cop " 

Very inappropriate to say the lest !!!

I don't know  if u guys remember a member a lady maybe snogirl ? Whom passed away , you wouldn't believe the comments !!! He cheered and clapped and her and Rob's let's just say he said they deserved the karma!!!

CKF , u may delete this post at anytime!! The fucking guy is a lowlife !!! And he is wishing you karma since his dismissal 

Enough said I am not posting his B.S anymore he is ONE  ignorant, filthy COCKSUCKER

!!! 

I remember all of that.  No one is claiming that degenerate old fucker is innocent. As was pointed out though, we all control our own behavior. Just own yours, that's all I said.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

He was mumbling something about that in one of the emails that he sent me. The guy doesn't have a fucking clue, yet he is a former cop :lol:

Worst cop ever!!!  Paul Blart's subordinate!   :lol:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lol:On a daily basis, members are told to go kill themselves on FS and you let 550 get to you? :whistle:Toughen up butter cup, this Bud's for you. :thumbsup: 

339734380_1397673921007498_8322110643005446282_n.jpg

Give that to ur reach AROIND buddy !he should suck it up instead of.talking suing of a sled site !!!

YOU GOT IT ASSHOLE ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The One said:

Give that to ur reach AROIND buddy !he should suck it up instead of. talking suing of a sled site !!!

YOU GOT IT ASSHOLE ??

You think that's funny Peter Puffer.:lol2: 

That's the spirit One,:good: don't take any of this shit personally, who gives a shit what he or they said or say. The family thing, I did warn him about that, but he would get so GD mad. 

One, Like I always said no one is getting sued. 

Beer cheer from the old asshole, and GD keep the faith man. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You think that's funny Peter Puffer.:lol2: 

That's the spirit One,:good: don't take any of this shit personally, who gives a shit what he or they said or say. The family thing, I did warn him about that, but he would get so GD mad. 

One, Like I always said no one is getting sued. 

Beer cheer from the old asshole, and GD keep the faith man. :bc:

It's not up to you to dictate what is or isn't acceptable here.  Rules were made from the input of the membership. He broke them more times than I can count. If I had followed the rules he should have been gone years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, ckf said:

He must really miss you guys... I've gotten about a half dozen wacky emails from him over the past 24 hours.  I'm not sure what I am lying about. :dunno:

What the hell... let's have a poll and see where the members stand on letting the senile old bastard back on FS. 

I'm not saying that he will be allowed back either way.

Screenshot_20230406-184355.png

So we are not a democrocy? Are we a constitutional repulic?

This is the bullshit that I keep getting in my inbox. I didn't lie about anything, the posts are still here where he threatened to sue me because of how other members were treating him. Even with that I didn't boot the prick.

Would any of you welcome the guy back if you were in charge and had to deal with this childish bullshit?

-----_-------------------

Screenshot_20230408-190921.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Would any of you welcome the guy back if you were in charge and had to deal with this childish bullshit?

Nope,uh-uh,no way not even in his own forum. Fuck him if that's the way he's acting.

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So we are not a democrocy? Are we a constitutional repulic?

Not when it comes to this prick. He has had many more chances than he deserved :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Then just give the man an answer.

fu.jpg

I haven't communicated with the guy other than opening his emails. The only reason I started this thread was to prove to him that he wasn't as well liked around here as his ego led him to believe :ashamed:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

They just keep coming...

Screenshot_20230408-195220.png

What a fucking lunatic! Even though I voted in favor of his return if I were you I'd call Sandy's and tell them they have deranged moron stealing the wifi!!  :lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Can I revote ?

I think so :dunno:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

What a fucking lunatic! Even though I voted in favor of his return if I were you I'd call Sandy's and tell them they have deranged moron stealing the wifi!!  :lol:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

What a batshit fucking crazy idiot 🙄 

I doubt that he is playing with a full deck :nea:

Since he isn't going to get the result that he wants I guess I will just sit here and wait for the lawsuit paperwork to arrive.  As soon as I get the plaintiffs address the fun can begin :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think so :dunno:

:lol:

I doubt that he is playing with a full deck :nea:

Since he isn't going to get the result that he wants I guess I will just sit here and wait for the lawsuit paperwork to arrive.  As soon as I get the plaintiffs address the fun can begin :lol:

Same here I am getting sued with you :bc:

Just now, The One said:

Same here I am getting sued with you :bc:

Well, we can both counter sue him for the lawyer's fees plus $1. That is if he can even find a lawyer hard up enough to take the case :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ckf said:

Well, we can both counter sue him for the lawyer's fees plus $1. That is if he can even find a lawyer hard up enough to take the case :lol:

And we can a cold beer together

:thumbsup:

• Like 1