Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You make a post about someone being having TDS? Seriously? Seriously?????

No TDS here.  Simply reminding the sheep and fence setters of all the good stuff orange man brings to the table :thumbsup:  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No TDS here.  Simply reminding the sheep and fence setters of all the good stuff orange man brings to the table :thumbsup:  

No, of course you dont.

Confused Britney Spears GIF download free

• Like 1

You would go into convulsions and get the shakes if you couldn't post something here without a reference to Trump bashing.  Face it, you don't have the ability to post anything else, because you're spoon fed what to think & just copy/paste from your TDS Echo Chamber sites (like how I used your favorite buzz word :news:).

You are the definition of TDS in a nutshell.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Retard OP spends every day on Twitter looking for anything Trump related , then runs here and posts it on a snowmobile forum. 

Doesn't ride Sleds , cant fix Sleds , Doesn't post about Sleds. 

Just posts about Transgenders and Trump.  Snowcunt has TTDS .

:nuts2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The reaction from the forum speaks volumes :snack:

Reacting to your abject lake of self-awareness says what, exactly?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Retard OP spends every day on Twitter looking for anything Trump related , then runs here and posts it on a snowmobile forum. 

Doesn't ride Sleds , cant fix Sleds , Doesn't post about Sleds. 

Just posts about Transgenders and Trump.  Snowcunt has TTDS .

:nuts2:

Yo lil fella.  You’d have to ride a lot more and become a lot more adventurous sledder to compare.  First you’d have to upgrade your clapped out shit you call a sled and ‘truck’ -your dads stuff doesn’t count - before you’re qualified to take a seat at the big boy table.  Until then you’d best sit this one out at the kids table.:thumbsup:  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yo lil fella.  You’d have to ride a lot more and become a lot more adventurous sledder to compare.  First you’d have to upgrade your clapped out shit you call a sled and ‘truck’ -your dads stuff doesn’t count - before you’re qualified to take a seat at the big boy table.  Until then you’d best sit this one out at the kids table.:thumbsup:  

Still waiting for you to post just one pic of your Truck and your Sled. 

Go ahead , I'll wait. :read:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Still waiting for you to post just one pic of your Truck and your Sled. 

Go ahead , I'll wait. :read:

No matter what he’ll claim to be bigger and badder and knock your stuff down. Woolie does the exact same thing

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

No matter what he’ll claim to be bigger and badder and knock your stuff down. Woolie does the exact same thing

He thinks cause I drive a 20 year old Escalade and he mentions it somehow gets me pissed. :lol:

I drive that old bitch like a badge of honor and cause I want too . I love that thing. 

Id rather spend money on other shit like my Harley or my House. Everybody and their Mom has a newer pickup truck who the fuck cares. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't you drive a Toyota Camry?:lol::true:

• Haha 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

What's the tow rating on those ?  :lmao:

I believe it would be a little rascal scooter, since it's a little old ladies car

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: :lies:

Dumbski running around the forum giving :handjob: to anyone who I have an exchange with :lol: