Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans with rifle to protest Dylan Mulvaney partnership: 'F--- Bud Light'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

5 years ago I was in Halifax the week before Pride week and all the bud light cans had pride colors. ZERO uproar because up here nobody gives a fuck what's outside the can, just what's in it. As it should be.

Ahh....Its just the principal for me. They are proving that they will cave to a tiny % of the population. Just like the left has caved to the radicals of AOC and the squad.   No thanks.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

5 years ago I was in Halifax the week before Pride week and all the bud light cans had pride colors. ZERO uproar because up here nobody gives a fuck what's outside the can, just what's in it. As it should be.

Canada had Gay Bud Light cans 5 years ago?  Now thats fucking funny.   :lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ahh....Its just the principal for me. They are proving that they will cave to a tiny % of the population. Just like the left has caved to the radicals of AOC and the squad.   No thanks.

It just proves that corporations are owned by Politicians and bigger agendas than their actual customers .  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Youre wacked.

FtNviylWcAIONa6?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

It just proves that corporations are owned by Politicians and bigger agendas than their actual customers .  

Yup and their customers are telling them to pound sand.

Let the trannies support them.  Good luck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

Well...I guess I found ya:lol:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Or perhaps no one cares about what goes on in Halifax?

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So it’s now obvious what it means when you say you’re on your way home to pound a tall boy…..

Have I ever said that or is this just your lame attempt at using the latest overused joke:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Or perhaps no one cares about what goes on in Halifax?

Apparently you do.