Check your account email address ×

What Are The 2024 Frontrunners Doing Today?

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s ….he leads the current events WORLDWIDE!

Had a CC with customers from Germany today and they laughed at how big a joke the whole thing is.   They had NOTHING good to say about them going after Trump.   They have zero clue as to my political leanings. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Had a CC with customers from Germany today and they laughed at how big a joke the whole thing is.   They had NOTHING good to say about them going after Trump.   They have zero clue as to my political leanings. 

Lol, they know which way you lean.  I interact with Germans daily and they all want trump hung.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, they know which way you lean.  I interact with Germans daily and they all want trump hung.

Of course they might....he called out their absurdity on both Russian energy and NATO.  No doubt many of them are butthurt but I have never got that impression from them.  Then again they need me way more than I need them.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

All of Europe thinks trump is an idiot.  Can't understand how any Americans think differently.  I am in Germany for every election.  For the past two elections nearly 100% of them ask me how any Americans can be dumb enough to vote for Trump.

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

All of Europe thinks trump is an idiot.  Can't understand how any Americans think differently.  I am in Germany for every election.  For the past two elections nearly 100% of them ask me how any Americans can be dumb enough to vote for Trump.

apparently not as many brain dead idiots that voted for lying biden:news:

• Like 1

You forgot that Trump was flying on his private jet back and forth between his 2 mansions all while being protected on your dime @Mainecat  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yet they voted for Markel.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Why ? 

Many people get very defensive and angry at the people that prove them  wrong. Wow.....was he spot-on  with this assessment or what?

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why because he told them to pull their wallets our and pay their fair share to Nato...

Or..

When he told them they are fucking themselves with the green energy deal and will become Putins bitch.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Same could be said for Biden   

On 4/6/2023 at 6:50 PM, gravy davey said:

Same could be said for Biden   

Sadly not true.  In Spain right now and all sorts of hate for trump and sad praise of Biden.  Travel once and you will see first hand.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sadly not true.  In Spain right now and all sorts of hate for trump and sad praise of Biden.  Travel once and you will see first hand.

And we care what Spain thinks why?

I certainly can understand the hate for Trump, but if they think Biden deserves praise?  I’m not going with well informed here…

Edited by Mag6240

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

And we care what Spain thinks why?

I certainly can understand the hate for Trump, but if they think Biden deserves praise?  I’m not going with well informed here…

Bottom line, Trump was unpredictable and feared for the most part worldwide. Could hit wanted targets with precision strikes eg. Solemeini. ...Baghdaddi. Told Germany they had their head up their ass basically when it came to energy..... yeah he wasn't winning too many friends but that was a good thing.

Apparently the world is more comfortable with a very weak leader, one who doesn't put America first....one who doesn't make NATO members put in their fair share, one who is hesitant on making foreign decisions.....one they can basically take advantage of.....what is there not to praise about that if you are a foreigner.?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And again why do they dislike him ?