Check your account email address ×

You dumb fucks certainly know how to pick’em

Impeached twice, indicted, with more to come. I can easily imagine the outrage from the right had Obama banged some ho and then paid her hush money to cover it up before an election.

and that’s the least of his worries! LOL. Do us all favor, stay away from voting booths. You’ve proven time after time all you’re capable of doing is picking losers. Whether it’s George, Palin,Trump…..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Impeached twice, indicted, with more to come. I can easily imagine the outrage from the right had Obama banged some ho and then paid her hush money to cover it up before an election.

and that’s the least of his worries! LOL. Do us all favor, stay away from voting booths. You’ve proven time after time all you’re capable of doing is picking losers. Whether it’s George, Palin,Trump…..

Obammy is not into girls 

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Welcome back, Slinger.  :bc:

Your first sentence: Yes, you are spot on, there would have been massive but hurt had this been Obama.

Your second sentence: Sadly your side picks losers from the very same pool as the repubs do. I wish both of you clown parties would stay away from the voting booth.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2ceca8dd22e8ef36df93596a492909f4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

At least trump wasn’t showering naked with his 12 year old daughter 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

5411AF2B-E5A7-40CF-940E-11BCF1BA8CDF.jpeg

I don't have to read further than the first sentence to know it is bunk.. I saw a huge jump in my weekly paycheck.... so yes, he lowered my taxes. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't have to read further than the first sentence to know it is bunk.. I saw a huge jump in my weekly paycheck.... so yes, he lowered my taxes. 

Every working blue collar American saw a huge bump in their paycheck.  Every one saw he was putting America first.  And it is exactly why these memes get created and forced by elites onto the sheep.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just now, racer254 said:

Every working blue collar American saw a huge bump in their paycheck.  Every one saw he was putting America first.  And it is exactly why these memes get created and forced by elites onto the sheep.

:lol: Two useful idiots :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you both the only ones in the country that got a tax break in your pay check?

Edited by Mainecat

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Two useful idiots :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Are you both the only ones in the country that got a tax break in your pay check?

I guess most people are fools like you.... I guess maybe you didn't notice since you're retired ?.... It was definitely noticeable on my end... A good 50 to 60 per week

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess most people are fools like you.... I guess maybe you didn't notice since you're retired ?.... It was definitely noticeable on my end... A good 50 to 60 per week

Your overall taxes went up unless your very wealthy but you work for a living so your not.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your overall taxes went up unless your very wealthy but you work for a living so your not.

Talk about taxes going up....inflation is a tax against all....40 year high...and will be going higher.

And I work willingly because I WANT to.

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Wow, everyone got a slight bump in take home pay.... and an even BIGGER fucking deficit/debt load.

Trump for KING 

Americans have a 13 second attention span... 

squirrel-dog.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Talk about taxes going up....inflation is a tax against all....40 year high...and will be going higher.

And I work willingly because I WANT to.

Republican faux the taxpayers into voting for them 101

Reduce your weekly payroll taxes. Holy fuck I’m rich I have 50 bucks a week more to spend and make the economy look good. 
Tax time- where did my usual deductions go? How come I don’t get y usual write offs? Oh look I owe the IRS more than I did last year.

Pay me now fuck me later.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wow, everyone got a slight bump in take home pay.... and an even BIGGER fucking deficit/debt load.

Trump for KING 

When are you going to learn to just stop worrying about the fucking debt load.  You will NEVER pay that!!  Your kids will never pay that back.  Start by just making sure that you KEEP all the money you earn and stop "wanting" them to tax you more.  They will NEVER decrease spending if you keep asking them to raise your taxes.  What idiot in this country WANTS that?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When are you going to learn to just stop worrying about the fucking debt load.  You will NEVER pay that!!  Your kids will never pay that back.  Start by just making sure that you KEEP all the money you earn and stop "wanting" them to tax you more.  They will NEVER decrease spending if you keep asking them to raise your taxes.  What idiot in this country WANTS that?

2Qe4.gif

wound up much?  :roflcrying:

so... let's just ignore it all?  9_9