Wisconsin Supreme Court race

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Go for it Meat MAGAt :thumbsup:

Awesome little ham I picked up, I bought a semi a load of them from Smithfield Farms natural juice. Word on the street is they are backed up by over 1 million pounds.  

Wisconsin got fucked again. :dirol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Awesome little ham I picked up, I bought a semi a load of them from Smithfield Farms natural juice. Word on the street is they are backed up by over 1 million pounds.  

Wisconsin got fucked again. :dirol: 

Smithfield is dogshit.  Huge conglomerate and nothing like farm to table.  You can shove your cheap commodity shit up your ass :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smithfield is dogshit.  Huge conglomerate and nothing like farm to table.  You can shove your cheap commodity shit up your ass :thumbsup:

What did your wife make you buy?

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do you think pigs grow on trees?? :lol: 

55073982.jpg

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A week after the election and it's back to just Illinois and Wisconsin plates now.  Amazing.

saw a Jersey plate heading south on Friday... not sure what that was about?

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I passed an Indians plate this morning on the way to Milwaukee.  @racer254 should I ask what they are doing here? 

We all know you didn't pass shit.  You probably drive like an old blue hair.  Nice to see you keeping up your lies.

When my kids were younger, I had a printed map of the US with all the states listed on the side.  It was a cool game to play with them going back and forth to central Sconnie and mark off the states we saw every year.

There were two states we never saw in the 5 years I did that with them, and surprisingly they were not Alaska (Actually pretty common) and Hawaii!  Yes, we saw a few Hawaii plates on cars driving... 

52 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

When my kids were younger, I had a printed map of the US with all the states listed on the side.  It was a cool game to play with them going back and forth to central Sconnie and mark off the states we saw every year.

There were two states we never saw in the 5 years I did that with them, and surprisingly they were not Alaska (Actually pretty common) and Hawaii!  Yes, we saw a few Hawaii plates on cars driving... 

What two states?  We've played that as well, but never kept track.  Amazing how many different plates you see every day.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What two states?  We've played that as well, but never kept track.  Amazing how many different plates you see every day.

I knew someone was going to ask.... West Virginia and Oregon.  I couldn't remember and had to ask my kids!

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What happened? Did the dems outsmart racer again with some super sneaky undetectable mass voter fraud?
God damnit. How are these CRIMINALS getting away with it.

Now, to answer your question.

Because they put the same criminals in positions of power that allow it.  Just like this one.  You wait, drop boxes and voter id will now be brought up and ALLOWED. But hey, turn a blind eye, because a liberal won in a NONPARTISAN primary

Her opponent was outspent 3 to 1 all by out of state donors.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Now, to answer your question.

Because they put the same criminals in positions of power that allow it.  Just like this one.  You wait, drop boxes and voter id will now be brought up and ALLOWED. But hey, turn a blind eye, because a liberal won in a NONPARTISAN primary

Her opponent was outspent 3 to 1 all by out of state donors.

So still nothing, just more of “I can’t fathom the outcome so therefore this has to be true with no evidence” hyperbole. 

I’ll tell you one thing, that type of mentality will only guarantee democrats keep winning. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

What happened? Did the dems outsmart racer again with some super sneaky undetectable mass voter fraud?
God damnit. How are these cheaters so smart.

Enjoy your pedo affiliation must be so proud 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

So still nothing, just more of “I can’t fathom the outcome so therefore this has to be true with no evidence” hyperbole. 

I’ll tell you one thing, that type of mentality will only guarantee democrats keep winning. 

And I have to say they are doing a bang up job at the fed level and in your state it has become more than embarrassing to have to live in this fucking shit show .