Wisconsin Supreme Court race

On 3/28/2023 at 7:06 PM, racer254 said:

Getting close to election time,

Between yesterday and today, I have seen plates from NY, Arkansas, Connecticut and Texas.  It just amazes me the different plates that are in Wisconsin and it is always around elections.

Only time you look obviously 

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only time you look obviously 

Not true.

BTW Utah today.  Can anyone explain it other than the simple fact that they are around because of election time.  Come next week, I bet it will be back to only neighboring states.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not true.

BTW Utah today.  Can anyone explain it other than the simple fact that they are around because of election time.  Come next week, I bet it will be back to only neighboring states.

You can’t be serious with this shit…oh wait…yes you can.😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can’t be serious with this shit…oh wait…yes you can.😂

I can imagine him with his family in the car…..”Look!!!! A Utah plate!!! Let’s follow them to the Soros home” 

• Haha 2

Look close fellas.  Ask why these people are voting for the person they are.  They love them some Soros money.

At least 2 liberal "men" who have never been union members.   Think hard, they are the problem.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Election day.  Curious if any of these out of state plates will be at the polls.

Probably…..voting for Kelly….:news:

What's On My Ballot

Here’s what will be on the ballot for the next election.

2023 Spring Election Ballot

Sample Ballot
Justice Of The Supreme Court
Vote For One
Janet C. Protasiewicz
Daniel Kelly
Write In
Marathon County Circuit Court Judge Branch 4
Vote For One
Gregory J. Strasser
Write In
Marathon County Circuit Court Judge Branch 5
Vote For One
Michael K. Moran
Write In
Wausau School District School Board Member
Vote For Not More Than Three
Jennifer Paoli
Frederick J Tealey
Gillian Battino
Lance R Trollop
Cory D Sillars
Write In
Write In
Write In
State of Wisconsin Conditions of Release Before Conviction Referendum - Question 1
Vote for one
QUESTION 1: “Conditions of release before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose on an accused person being released before conviction conditions that are designed to protect the community from serious harm?”
Yes
No
State of Wisconsin Cash Bail Before Conviction Referendum - Question 2
Vote for one
QUESTION 2: “Cash bail before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose cash bail on a person accused of a violent crime based on the totality of the circumstances, including the accused’s previous convictions for a violent crime, the probability that the accused will fail to appear, the need to protect the community from serious harm and prevent witness intimidation, and potential affirmative defenses?”
Yes
No
State of Wisconsin Welfare Benefits Referendum - Question 3
Vote for one
QUESTION 3: “Shall able-bodied, childless adults be required to look for work in order to receive taxpayer-funded welfare benefits?”
Yes
No

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What's On My Ballot

Here’s what will be on the ballot for the next election.

2023 Spring Election Ballot

Sample Ballot
Justice Of The Supreme Court
Vote For One

Janet C. Protasiewicz

Daniel Kelly

Write In

Marathon County Circuit Court Judge Branch 4
Vote For One

Gregory J. Strasser

Write In

Marathon County Circuit Court Judge Branch 5
Vote For One

Michael K. Moran

Write In

Wausau School District School Board Member
Vote For Not More Than Three

Jennifer Paoli

Frederick J Tealey

Gillian Battino

Lance R Trollop

Cory D Sillars

Write In

Write In

Write In

State of Wisconsin Conditions of Release Before Conviction Referendum - Question 1
Vote for one
QUESTION 1: “Conditions of release before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose on an accused person being released before conviction conditions that are designed to protect the community from serious harm?”

Yes

No
State of Wisconsin Cash Bail Before Conviction Referendum - Question 2
Vote for one
QUESTION 2: “Cash bail before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose cash bail on a person accused of a violent crime based on the totality of the circumstances, including the accused’s previous convictions for a violent crime, the probability that the accused will fail to appear, the need to protect the community from serious harm and prevent witness intimidation, and potential affirmative defenses?”

Yes

No
State of Wisconsin Welfare Benefits Referendum - Question 3
Vote for one
QUESTION 3: “Shall able-bodied, childless adults be required to look for work in order to receive taxpayer-funded welfare benefits?”

Yes

No

If you like forced birth for girls and being gerrymandered so your rep picks the voter then vote Kelly.  If you want girls to have autonomy and you pick your rep vote Janet. 

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254 yo dummy - maybe the Utah car is in town to cheat for the Repugs :snack:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/suspects-charged-with-election-day-tire-slashing-in-wisconsin

MILWAUKEE – The sons of a first-term congresswoman and Milwaukee's former acting mayor were among five Democratic activists charged Monday with slashing the tires of vans rented by Republicans to drive voters and

Sow and e Omokunde, son of Rep. Gwen Moore (search), D-Wis., and Michael Pratt, the son of former Milwaukee acting mayor Marvin Pratt (search), were among those charged with criminal damage to property, a felony that carries a maximum punishment of 3 1/2 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The activists are accused of flattening the tires on 25 vehicles rented by the state Republican Party to get out the vote and deliver poll watchers Nov. 2.

The GOP rented more than 100 vehicles that were parked in a lot adjacent to a Bush campaign office. The party planned to drive poll watchers to polling places by 7 a.m. and deliver any voters who didn't have a ride.

A criminal complaint said the defendants originally planned to put up Democratic yard signs, placards and bumper stickers at the Republican office in a scheme they called "Operation Elephant Takeover." But the plan was dropped when they learned a security guard was posted at the GOP office, the complaint said.

One witness told investigators the five defendants, dressed in "Mission Impossible" (search) type gear, black outfits and knit caps, left the Democratic Party headquarters at about 3 a.m. on Nov. 2, and returned about 20 minutes later, extremely excited and talking about how they had slashed the tires.

Democratic Party of Wisconsin spokesman Seth Boffeli said the five were paid employees of Kerry's campaign, but were not acting on behalf of the campaign or party.

"This is not something we engage in, or encourage. We had to make it clear that this is something these individuals were doing on their own," Boffeli said.

OMG "forced birth for girls"  THE HORROR.

BTW, no jail janet was giving people 50 bucks if you take a picture of your photo id next to your ballot proving you were voting for her.

Think about that, a possible SC judge giving out money if you vote for her. 

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Go Janet!   

@racer254 you’re so fucking dumb.  You’re an embarrassment to WI.  

April 26, 2006, 12:40 PM CDT / Source: The Associated Press

A congresswoman’s son and three Democratic campaign workers were sentenced Wednesday to four to six months in jail for slashing tires outside a Bush-Cheney campaign office on Election Day 2004.

The men pleaded no contest in January to misdemeanor property damage. A fifth worker was found not guilty.

“This case had to be a public example of what can happen when you interfere with voters’ rights,” said Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Michael Brennan, who rejected prosecutors’ recommendation of probation for the four men.

The state Republican Party had rented more than 100 vehicles to give rides to voters and poll monitors on Nov. 2, 2004. The cars were parked outside a GOP campaign office when the tires were punctured. The vandalism left the drivers scrambling for new vehicles.

Among those sentenced Wednesday were Sowande A. Omokunde, the son of U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wisconsin, and Michael Pratt, the son of former acting Milwaukee Mayor Marvin Pratt.

“I love my son very much. I’m very proud of him,” Moore said. “He’s accepted responsibility.”

Omokunde was sentenced to four months in jail; Pratt and Lewis Caldwell of Milwaukee were sentenced to six months; and Lavelle Mohammad of Milwaukee was sentenced to five months. All were granted work-release privileges.

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:
April 26, 2006, 12:40 PM CDT / Source: The Associated Press

A congresswoman’s son and three Democratic campaign workers were sentenced Wednesday to four to six months in jail for slashing tires outside a Bush-Cheney campaign office on Election Day 2004.

The men pleaded no contest in January to misdemeanor property damage. A fifth worker was found not guilty.

“This case had to be a public example of what can happen when you interfere with voters’ rights,” said Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Michael Brennan, who rejected prosecutors’ recommendation of probation for the four men.

The state Republican Party had rented more than 100 vehicles to give rides to voters and poll monitors on Nov. 2, 2004. The cars were parked outside a GOP campaign office when the tires were punctured. The vandalism left the drivers scrambling for new vehicles.

Among those sentenced Wednesday were Sowande A. Omokunde, the son of U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wisconsin, and Michael Pratt, the son of former acting Milwaukee Mayor Marvin Pratt.

“I love my son very much. I’m very proud of him,” Moore said. “He’s accepted responsibility.”

Omokunde was sentenced to four months in jail; Pratt and Lewis Caldwell of Milwaukee were sentenced to six months; and Lavelle Mohammad of Milwaukee was sentenced to five months. All were granted work-release privileges.

If janet gets in, then these people who commit crimes like this will get away with light to no sentences.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, I think we both know that one particular forum member won't vote the same as we will.

that's his choice, is what it is 

going to be quite a few pro choice votes... I'd imagine.