Wisconsin Supreme Court race

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Enjoy your pedo affiliation must be so proud 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And I have to say they are doing a bang up job at the fed level and in your state it has become more than embarrassing to have to live in this fucking shit show . 

Oh common, like I want these dumbasses in office. We're constantly voting for two shit candidates and then we argue about who voted for the bigger piece of shit while admitting you voted for a piece of shit yourself. It's so dumb.

What I won't do (and what I'm poking at racer and anyone else for) is blaming it on something other than promoting and continually promoting the same garbage candidate(s) every election thinking "that can't be the reason we lost. must be fraud. lets keep doing the same thing" Time for a reality check. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh common, like I want these dumbasses in office. We're constantly voting for two shit candidates and then we argue about who voted for the bigger piece of shit while admitting you voted for a piece of shit yourself. It's so dumb.

What I won't do (and what I'm poking at racer and anyone else for) is blaming it on something other than promoting and continually promoting the same garbage candidate(s) every election thinking "that can't be the reason we lost. must be fraud. lets keep doing the same thing" Time for a reality check. 

Protasiewicz used the “N word” to refer to black people and also. used racial slurs against Hispanics.

Protasiewicz would get drunk and hit her ex-husband.

She supports efforts to defund the police.

She is notoriously soft on crimes.

She is getting most of her donations from out of state democrats and imagine that there happens to be a SOROS funded PAC.

Pointing out the obvious and it gets people all worked up as they try and assign positions.   The winning candidate did so because of identity politics and spending 3 to 1.  Out of state $$$ controlled it.   And honestly if they would have had something to stop and counter that, it may have been different.  But the left has been pushing identity politics for years and it seems to work with less experienced voters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Protasiewicz used the “N word” to refer to black people and also. used racial slurs against Hispanics.

She is getting most of her donations from out of state democrats and imagine that there happens to be a SOROS funded PAC.

Pointing out the obvious and it gets people all worked up as they try and assign positions.   The winning candidate did so because of identity politics and spending 3 to 1.  Out of state $$$ controlled it.   And honestly if they would have had something to stop and counter that, it may have been different.  But the left has been pushing identity politics for years and it seems to work with less experienced voters.

You’re the problem.  Young people along with educated voters are repulsed by you, your ilk, and those you want to support.  Keep it up!  More voters will continue to flee Repugs.  

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

While I detest money in politics, the republicans could have/should have done the same. That’s on them if they can’t fundraise or rally mega donors. 

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

While I detest money in politics, the republicans could have/should have done the same. That’s on them if they can’t fundraise or rally mega donors. 

I find it interesting for a NON PARTISAN Supreme Court race that parties donate to one particular candidate.

Do you know, of you donated to a campaign, the max donation amount is 20k.

If you donate to the political party, like democrat party of wisconsin or republican party of wisconsin there is no cap.

But yet Citizens United is such a big deal and no one mentions this fact.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254was cool with out of state money when Scooter was being bankrolled by the Koch’s 

You are really just a hack.  Go back to your mcmansion in conservative, male, whiteville wisconsin and complain about race and sexism.  Suits you.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I find it interesting for a NON PARTISAN Supreme Court race that parties donate to one particular candidate.

Do you know, of you donated to a campaign, the max donation amount is 20k.

If you donate to the political party, like democrat party of wisconsin or republican party of wisconsin there is no cap.

But yet Citizens United is such a big deal and no one mentions this fact.

You act like this is new, for either side. Have you ever seen a SCOTUS nomination process before? Kavanaugh? Sotomayor? It’s extremely political for such a NON PARTISAN position. Why? Because they know it helps shape policy.

And yes, we need to figure out how to get the money out.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You act like this is new, for either side. Have you ever seen a SCOTUS nomination process before? Kavanaugh? Sotomayor? It’s extremely political for such a NON PARTISAN position. Why? Because they know it helps shape policy.

And yes, we need to figure out how to get the money out.

That's like saying we need term limits.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 12:06 PM, racer254 said:

Getting close to election time,

Between yesterday and today, I have seen plates from NY, Arkansas, Connecticut and Texas.  It just amazes me the different plates that are in Wisconsin and it is always around elections.

you've seen out of state license plates... and believe there's something shady going on.

Fulton County Georgia and the United States department of Justice has a literal TON of evidence piled up, is indicting and prosecuting Trump... and you don't believe ANY of it? 

Jesus Christ man... :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you've seen out of state license plates... and believe there's something shady going on.

Fulton County Georgia and the United States department of Justice has a literal TON of evidence piled up, is indicting and prosecuting Trump... and you don't believe ANY of it? 

Jesus Christ man... :dunno:

welcome to racer world :lol: 

On 8/15/2023 at 8:02 AM, SnowRider said:

welcome to racer world :lol: 

Compared to your hypocritical life of living in a mcmansion in conservative, male, whiteville wisconsin just complaining about race and sexism.  LOL.