Check your account email address ×

The "Mooch" has the tape

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What a bunch of asshats. They should have pulled up on the drone and done some real damage to the jet.

Too scared to do that.

NK is firing missiles towards Japan Remember when we used to worry about them ?  Now it is just your average military exercise.  

The Ruthless drug cartels are writing nice apology letters for killing Americans. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

NK is firing missiles towards Japan Remember when we used to worry about them ?  Now it is just your average military exercise.  

The Ruthless drug cartels are writing nice apology letters for killing Americans. :lol:

Total bizarro world we’re living in 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why do we have drones anyplace but our airspace at that point are we in a war ? 

We have a ton of surveillance aircraft in the area 24/7.   I think the US looks at the RQ9 as expendable and probably put it in a situation it would not put more capable drones in.   Just like the ballons over the US the RQ9 is a tough target for a modern fighter jet because they move so slowly.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Total bizarro world we’re living in 

Nukes will be exploding on the coast and the media will be talking about the threat to the environment and how crazy old Joe is calming American concerns. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Nukes will be exploding on the coast and the media will be talking about the threat to the environment and how crazy old Joe is calming American concerns. 

…..and the GOP will be hunting trans people and banning abortion meds. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Same reason China is flying surveillance balloons over the US. Are you new? 

Exactly just like we shot shot down the china balloon after it did is pass accross the US of course.  So why bitch when Russia. Fly boys are having  a little fun with our bullshit ? And with our sat imagery do we really even need to have 3 stations accross the us flying these things and God knowes how many launch and recovery sites around the world paying a crew of 5 contractors  at every one on sire  a min of 230k a yr to be there? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Exactly just like we shot shot down the china balloon after it did is pass accross the US of course.  So why bitch when Russia. Fly boys are having  a little fun with our bullshit ? And with our sat imagery do we really even need to have 3 stations accross the us flying these things and God knowes how many launch and recovery sites around the world paying a crew of 5 contractors  at every one on sire  a min of 230k a yr to be there? 

Who’s bitching? I’m all for a strong US presence throughout the world. Of course the difference between the US drone and the Chinese balloon is the drone was in international airspace. So perhaps the USAF needs to start blowing Russian aircraft that snoop offshore in Alaska out of the air? 

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

We have a ton of surveillance aircraft in the area 24/7.   I think the US looks at the RQ9 as expendable and probably put it in a situation it would not put more capable drones in.   Just like the ballons over the US the RQ9 is a tough target for a modern fighter jet because they move so slowly.

My bil flew them then just did launching and recover after they started to pilot then in NV . Sat in the desert for 8 yrs and retired more or less  at 38 .  Did some cyber security consulting because he had the clearance for 4 more but that was part part time .

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s bitching? I’m all for a strong US presence throughout the world. Of course the difference between the US drone and the Chinese balloon is the drone was in international airspace. So perhaps the USAF needs to start blowing Russian aircraft that snoop offshore in Alaska out of the air? 

We say it was in international air space was it there ? Was it there the whole time ? Or was it fucking around and found out ? 

Again zero point with our sat imagery capability.  Just another way to stuff the pockets of donors and retired generals and political figures now on the boards 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't imagine we would like Russian drones flying couple hundred miles off the east/west coast of the US.  

There is a fairly wide gap between not being happy about it and actively downing it,

No worries though, Joe has already apologized for it.

Reminds me of George Mcfly apologizing to Biff.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

There is a fairly wide gap between not being happy about it and actively downing it,

No worries though, Joe has already apologized for it.

Reminds me of George Mcfly apologizing to Biff.

The drone is a military vehicle within a few hundred miles of an active war zone.   If I were Russia I would have shot it down and said they simply thought it was Ukrainian. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The drone is a military vehicle within a few hundred miles of an active war zone.   If I were Russia I would have shot it down and said they simply thought it was Ukrainian. 

Guess you missed the international airspace part, but I sort of agree with the sentiment.

Just make with the nukes already and let the chips fall where they may.

This penny ante stuff ain't gonna end this shit.

14 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Russia takes down a 30 million drone..... This weak admin. won't do a damn thing about it and Russia knows it.  Many countries are testing our responses lately.

We blew up their fucking pipeline, that is an act of war. They should have nuked Washington 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We blew up their fucking pipeline, that is an act of war. They should have nuked Washington 

If that's all it takes...I've got proof it was Canadians.

Please Mr. P, nuke Ottawa!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1