Check your account email address ×

The "Mooch" has the tape

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The drone is a military vehicle within a few hundred miles of an active war zone.   If I were Russia I would have shot it down and said they simply thought it was Ukrainian. 

They fly near Alaska on a daily bases. They have submarine listening posts and nuclear weapons just off the US coast. What’s the difference. We should start shooting down their bombers. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

They fly near Alaska on a daily bases. They have submarine listening posts and nuclear weapons just off the US coast. What’s the difference. We should start shooting down their bombers. 

Could you paint a red maple leaf on your planes first?

I want to make sure Ottawa gets the credit.,

Just now, Voodoo said:

Could you paint a red maple leaf on your planes first?

I want to make sure Ottawa gets the credit.,

These pansies that give Russia a continued pass because Biden is president are phony fucks. At least Ben is consistent. He’s a pansy regardless who’s president. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is Alaska an active war zone?   Are they providing any weapons to anyone we are currently in conflict with?  We have the same sub listening posts and nuclear weapons on subs plus at Nato installations all around them.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Is Alaska an active war zone?   Are they providing any weapons to anyone we are currently in conflict with?  We have the same sub listening posts and nuclear weapons on subs plus at Nato installations all around them.  

I support everything that the US is doing over there. Go waste your time commiserating with someone like yourself.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I support everything that the US is doing over there. Go waste your time commiserating with someone like yourself.  

You jackass you responded to me in this thread not the other way around.  :lol:  

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Russia takes down a 30 million drone..... This weak admin. won't do a damn thing about it and Russia knows it.  Many countries are testing our responses lately.

Just a tit for tat cause Joe blew up the Nordstream pipeline.  :news:

I don't see Russia or the US ramping this incident up. The US could float fighter jets around the vicinity of their active drones if they wanted to and Russia could try and be more aggressive towards the Global Hawks that are on permanent station off of the Crimea coast. I don't think this is going to be a thing in the future.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't see Russia or the US ramping this incident up. The US could float fighter jets around the vicinity of their active drones if they wanted to and Russia could try and be more aggressive towards the Global Hawks that are on permanent station off of the Crimea coast. I don't think this is going to be a thing in the future.

Russian pilots were probably drunk. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Last I checked, no NATO members had aspersions of annexation of foreign territory.

Pretty sure when we collectively went into Afghanistan, we weren’t too worried about our allies invading neighbouring countries.

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russian pilots were probably drunk. 

If I could fly that jet, drunk, I’d think I’m doing pretty good. 
Don’t think it’s as easy as handing the hammered brother in law the keys to the four wheeler.

I think I could fly an aircraft, given my experience watching YouTube videos and my knowledge of wing design and such…

We did such an awesome job turning Afghanistan into a democratic republic, in 20 years…..

Global diplomacy should be just as easy.

Humans have been fighting for territory and killing each other for 3000 years…we’ve just got better at it.

Edited by Voodoo

10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

If I could fly that jet, drunk, I’d think I’m doing pretty good. 
Don’t think it’s as easy as handing the hammered brother in law the keys to the four wheeler.

I think I could fly an aircraft, given my experience watching YouTube videos and my knowledge of wing design and such…

A Russian can do anything drunk. Sober is where they run into trouble. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Fuck you're on fire today :lol:

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s bitching? I’m all for a strong US presence throughout the world. Of course the difference between the US drone and the Chinese balloon is the drone was in international airspace. So perhaps the USAF needs to start blowing Russian aircraft that snoop offshore in Alaska out of the air? 

Who's bitching ? Every media outlet the ap told to bitch so yeah every one of them with clowns reposting there fake outrage on social media 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Of course you do just like you were told.  

Edited by Ez ryder