Check your account email address ×

Ann Coulter and Berkeley

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

And today we learned Smails likes patchouli flavor hairy ass.

:lol:  Hey I won't lie, I still prefer a neatly trimmed landing patch but that shit was just gross  

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Hey I won't lie, I still prefer a neatly trimmed landing patch but that shit was just gross  

58 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I prefer a lightning bolt shaped patch.

I prefer pussy in general. :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I would buy her a second membership to the dollar shave club :flush: 

Instructions are extra.

She needs a membership to the face protector of the month club. Or better anarchy "how to" magazines to read.

On 4/21/2017 at 3:53 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

To be fair, antifa, or anarchists have been apart of the berkley area for a while now. That being said, they pretty much proved that they are not students there. I made the mistake of telling my woman, who went to Berkley, that those were her people in their black man-jams, and she pitched a fit. Spent about an hour proving it to me that they aren't students. Just Bay Area fucktards with no perspective on life worth a damn. 

San Fran is a weird place. Lots of great stuff there, but also lots of fucking weirdos. We visit probably once a year as my wife's best friend lives there. I have experienced the hippie parts, The techie part, the California yuppie part, The China town part and recently we went to the Legends game at the old Candlestick park. Was the last game at the old stadium and I got to experience the white trash part. Growing up in the midwest I dont think I could ever adapt to the west coast lifestyle. Its just too bizarre for me. But i still like to visit. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

San Fran is a weird place. Lots of great stuff there, but also lots of fucking weirdos. We visit probably once a year as my wife's best friend lives there. I have experienced the hippie parts, The techie part, the California yuppie part, The China town part and recently we went to the Legends game at the old Candlestick park. Was the last game at the old stadium and I got to experience the white trash part. Growing up in the midwest I dont think I could ever adapt to the west coast lifestyle. Its just too bizarre for me. But i still like to visit. :bc: 

The worst part about California is the shitty Mexican Food.  That stuff isn't fit to eat. :flush: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The worst part about California is the shitty Mexican Food.  That stuff isn't fit to eat. :flush: 

I certainly dont go there for the Mexican food. Southern California is much better. But the seafood and high end dining in San Fran is second to none. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I certainly dont go there for the Mexican food. Southern California is much better. But the seafood and high end dining in San Fran is second to none. :bc: 

Even SoCal has shit Mexican food. I spent 2 weeks there in February.  I love Mexican food so we ate it 3 times from LA to Palms Springs.  All tasted exactly the same and was covered in Chili powder.  On the bright side, Taco Bell tastes exactly the same no matter where you buy it.........   :flush:  :lol: 

The fine dining in California is good for sure. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's time to face some facts here. most republican men like their women with a large adam's apple, oversized clits, bad dispositions, and little tits. i'm not judging....i'm just saying. 

Hahaha.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Even SoCal has shit Mexican food. I spent 2 weeks there in February.  I love Mexican food so we ate it 3 times from LA to Palms Springs.  All tasted exactly the same and was covered in Chili powder.  On the bright side, Taco Bell tastes exactly the same no matter where you buy it.........   :flush:  :lol: 

The fine dining in California is good for sure. 

Ate at this place in Laguna Beach and fucking loved it! Great view overlooking the pacific ocean too. Bunch of sea lions bathing in the sun. :bc: 

http://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ate at this place in Laguna Beach and fucking loved it! Great view overlooking the pacific ocean too. Bunch of sea lions bathing in the sun. :bc: 

http://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/

That does look good.  I like the "Cali Freshness" twist.  Great taste but not heavy and overly saucy.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/21/2017 at 3:53 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

To be fair, antifa, or anarchists have been apart of the berkley area for a while now. That being said, they pretty much proved that they are not students there. I made the mistake of telling my woman, who went to Berkley, that those were her people in their black man-jams, and she pitched a fit. Spent about an hour proving it to me that they aren't students. Just Bay Area fucktards with no perspective on life worth a damn. 

The college and town still advocate their actions in certain ways.  

Bill Maher gots this right. "Use to be the cradle of free speech and now its just the cradle of fucking babies."  Pretty much goes for college campus' in general.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The college and town still advocate their actions in certain ways.  

Keeps them in the news... Whats that saying? No such thing as bad press...