Check your account email address ×

Ann Coulter and Berkeley

places like berkeley, brigham young, or bob jones university are essential aspects of everything that's american. anyone that says they should modify or change their ways are cunts. big fucking cunts that should just leave america and kill themselves 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

places like berkeley, brigham young, or bob jones university are essential aspects of everything that's american. anyone that says they should modify or change their ways are cunts. big fucking cunts that should just leave america and kill themselves 

You wanna explain this a bit?  Don't be afraid...I'm in a decent mood. :lmao:

Here, let's start with this:  How are those universities "essential aspects of everything that's American"?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here, let's start with this:  How are those universities "essential aspects of everything that's American"?

I think he means that in Murica we are allowed to have opposing points of view and the fact that any news that comes out of Berkeley hurts your butt is irrelevant. :bc: 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

your mood hasn't yet been a concern of mine. 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think he means that in Murica we are allowed to have opposing points of view and the fact that any news that comes out of Berkeley hurts your butt is irrelevant. :bc: 

Really?  That's not how I read it.  It sounded like he was speaking as just another liberal fuck bag defending the rights of others being able to shit on constitutional rights outside of a private setting.  That's what it sounded like to me.  But, glad you stepped in to help him...he is too.

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

your mood hasn't yet been a concern of mine. 

Sure it has.  I an almost feel the "ignore" coming.  It's the only way you tool bags can win a debate.....by acting like it isn't happening. :lmao:

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

yeah....

Yeah....

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Really?  That's not how I read it.  It sounded like he was speaking as just another liberal fuck bag defending the rights of others being able to shit on constitutional rights outside of a private setting.  That's what it sounded like to me.  But, glad you stepped in to help him...he is too.

Sure it has.  I an almost feel the "ignore" coming.  It's the only way you tool bags can win a debate.....by acting like it isn't happening. :lmao:

Yeah....

Shitting on constitutional rights eh? What did i miss? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Shitting on constitutional rights eh? What did i miss? 

Most of the thread?  Or did you not recognize it was about constitutional rights being squashed by an institution taking Federal funding.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

yeah....

BYU suppresses free speech?  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....

you convince yourself of some rather odd things. you're pretty clever with yourself. 

On 4/21/2017 at 6:37 PM, Zambroski said:

HOLY FUCK....just ran across this pic and had to make a quick meme...

Berkeley fucked.jpg

LOL! MMA meathead in the flag pants. This shit is great! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most of the thread?  Or did you not recognize it was about constitutional rights being squashed by an institution taking Federal funding.

Eh, maybe. I kinda think the school is being proactive about safety concerns. Im sure they have no love for Ann but MMA flag pants guys shows up with his pals and Antifa shows up and those trash cans are gonna land on somebody! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I dont think so.. :dunno: But they are mormons so who knows...

True.   I don't think there is anything murican about suppressing free speech.   Bill Maher hit the nail on the head with this. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

LOL! MMA meathead in the flag pants. This shit is great! :lol: 

Eh, maybe. I kinda think the school is being proactive about safety concerns. Im sure they have no love for Ann but MMA flag pants guys shows up with his pals and Antifa shows up and those trash cans are gonna land on somebody! :lol: 

I just found it hilarious that one guy can fuck up everybody's whole thought process.  Again, a failure of true commitment meaning, no real belief in ones goals.  I find it to be a true picture statement of what is happening in America right now.

Well, if there is a true safety concern about a lawful, peaceful speech in a public, federally funded locale, the proper authorities need to be on deck to enforce the laws...whatever that takes and to whatever end it means.

These public universities are taking way to many liberties with everyone's constitutional freedoms.  It needs to stop.