Check your account email address ×

Ron DeSantis hit with an ethics complaint from Trump super PAC

Lol, you don't have to ask.  No choice but for that to be part of the conversation.  More hate and disrespect for that man than any of our other presidents ever.  Not even close.  Again, easy to see first hand.  Go try it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you don't have to ask.  No choice but for that to be part of the conversation.  More hate and disrespect for that man than any of our other presidents ever.  Not even close.  Again, easy to see first hand.  Go try it.

Of course many countries hated him when they can't get their way and take advantage of us

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yep that's what powerful leaders do.... Trump 24

You guys are putting a lot of faith in someone that has already lost to Biden. It's time for the republican party to move away from Trump IMO. I don't believe that he is electable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

You guys are putting a lot of faith in someone that has already lost to Biden. It's time for the republican party to move away from Trump IMO. I don't believe that he is electable.

Well it's a long ways off we will see what happens. I don't think Desantis stands a chance against Trump... and who else is there

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

Who cares what the rest of the world "thinks".  We are still the greatest nation in the world.  I just laugh at people constantly worried about how the rest of the world views the United States.

How much do you laugh at yourself?

On 3/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, racer254 said:

Democrat policies cause the US to lose $$$ when it come to energy.  FFS, what's it take for some of you dipshits to figure it out.....Oh wait, CLIMATE CHANGE.  Yeah that really means shit when we are in a war.  While you are all worried about mother earth and how you can save it, Putin and other leaders are laughing at you.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:53 PM, racer254 said:

The dems and the rest of the world is laughing at you.  And they are so scared of trump supporters that they still are talking about him, trying to stop any audits.  When you start feeling the pinch, which you will, who will you blame?

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What are you babbling about? Selling something??? 

You act like you have a choice and exercise that choice. You don’t…you vote for who you’re told to. The one with the R next to their name and you tell yourself they are better the the D candidate. 

You seem to have a hard time defending the bullshit coming from your keyboard.  For the 15th time, what is your solution?  What do you do?  Do you even vote?  I'm guessing no.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seem to have a hard time defending the bullshit coming from your keyboard.  For the 15th time, what is your solution?  What do you do?  Do you even vote?  I'm guessing no.

I don't think him or Ben vote and yet they are some of the more outspoken when it comes to their displeasure of different admins. and policies.  They truly believe their vote doesn't count but they take it to an extreme:lol:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I already pointed out the first time you thought you asked for a solution that you actually didn't. It was all in your head. So here you are now claiming "For the 15th time" :lol:  You're slipping boomer and hopefully it's not your turn for cognitive decline now too. Joining the ranks of MC must be a bitch

You want me to defend why I say both parties are shit? You can't be this dense or thick headed.......can you?

I'll tell you one thing, voting straight party ticket your entire life is not the solution. Have you ever voted Dem, Indy, write in?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't think him or Ben vote and yet they are some of the more outspoken when it comes to their displeasure of different admins. and policies.  They truly believe their vote doesn't count but they take it to an extreme:lol:

You think Trump is the GOAT. Clearly what you believe is pure fantasy or propaganda. Try living in reality sometime

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I already pointed out the first time you thought you asked for a solution that you actually didn't. It was all in your head. So here you are now claiming "For the 15th time" :lol:  You're slipping boomer and hopefully it's not your turn for cognitive decline now too. Joining the ranks of MC must be a bitch

You want me to defend why I say both parties are shit? You can't be this dense or thick headed.......can you?

I'll tell you one thing, voting straight party ticket your entire life is not the solution. Have you ever voted Dem, Indy, write in?

Says the guy who rides vintage roach cans like it means something.  Your constant boomer bullshit, shows a bitter frustrated man.   Most people happy in life don't blame a generation before them for their failures.  And please, my job requires cognitive abililities that you clearly lack, given you still haven't offered your solution.  You think I've never voted third party?  or for a Democrat?  Get real you fucking door knob.  I worked on Ella Grassos campaign 40 years ago, voted for Perot, Lieberman, and Clinton first time.  WHO-DID-YOU-VOTE-FOR last election?  Answer that.  Enjoy, I'm hopping on a plane in a few and going to look at boats down in Miami this weekend, while you're balls deep in one of those vintage shit boxes you ride.  :lol:   :finger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy who rides vintage roach cans like it means something.  Your constant boomer bullshit, shows a bitter frustrated man.   Most people happy in life don't blame a generation before them for their failures.  And please, my job requires cognitive abililities that you clearly lack, given you still haven't offered your solution.  You think I've never voted third party?  or for a Democrat?  Get real you fucking door knob.  I worked on Ella Grassos campaign 40 years ago, voted for Perot, Lieberman, and Clinton first time.  WHO-DID-YOU-VOTE-FOR last election?  Answer that.  Enjoy, I'm hopping on a plane in a few and going to look at boats down in Miami this weekend, while you're balls deep in one of those vintage shit boxes you ride.  :lol:   :finger:

I got that far and stopped realizing there's no point in reading anymore. Obviously you're flailing now....enjoy! 

:bla:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy that brags endlessly like it means something…fuck dude you’ve been bailed out more times than Chase Bank.🤣

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He won’t say who or if he votes.  He like to believe he’s an Indy to gain favor with a few others on here.  Slinger and I were always on the same page with him…..a spineless wimp still searching for his balls :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that brags endlessly like it means something…fuck dude you’ve been bailed out more times than Chase Bank.🤣

He thinks really highly of himself. Wasn't he a port-a-potty salesman?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really?  Are we going there now, you felt the need to pipe up now too?   Guy accuses me of cognitive decline and I'm supposed to just take it without a response?  Sure ok.  Your lot in life is a result of you being a lazy layabout, who spends all day every day on this forum.  What a fucking clown you are.  You don't know shit about me.  Loser.

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He thinks really highly of himself. Wasn't he a port-a-potty salesman?  :lol: 

Actually I owned the company, it was very lucrative and I sold it to a national company for a large profit.  But thanks for asking.  You self employed?