Check your account email address ×

The hypocrisy of Tucker Carlson

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fox News once again plays a friendly narrative for shills and retards. 

And they gut hook people like you constantly.  Fishing is easy for them, why do you think they are the most watched.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s Tuckers own words. He hates trump. Unless he’s in front of you dummies. 

Can he not hate Trump and simultaneously think hiding 40000 hours of footage for two years is grossly outrageous. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So a journalist isn;t letting his personal opinion of someone influence his reporting?

ERMAGERD!!!!!!!!

:lol:  Dude - he admits to lying to you fucking sheep :lmao: Rupert admits it’s about the money.  Faux isn’t even considered news.  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Dude - he admits to lying to you fucking sheep :lmao: Rupert admits it’s about the money.  Faux isn’t even considered news.  

Got to give them credit for admitting it. Something CNN or MSNBC etc wouldn’t do but they are no different. Lies and in it for the money 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Got to give them credit for admitting it. Something CNN or MSNBC etc wouldn’t do but they are no different. Lies and in it for the money 

It is different but tell your spineless ass it isn’t.  Faux lost their accreditation - literally not even news.  Besides - any billion dollar plus lawsuits winding through the courts with the other networks as defendants? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It is different but tell your spineless ass it isn’t.  Faux lost their accreditation - literally not even news.  Besides - any billion dollar plus lawsuits winding through the courts with the other networks as defendants? 

https://news.yahoo.com/cnn-settles-defamation-lawsuit-kentucky-031509289.html

https://www.newsweek.com/doc-who-backed-hydroxychloroquine-files-100m-defamation-suit-against-cnn-anderson-cooper-1614502

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

MAGA hates the police. 

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What?  :lol:

ECAD6B28-63B4-4A23-BC44-B2401030EE24.jpeg

D27335C2-17DD-4A5B-A0B5-57A4F4549A2F.jpeg

The Whitehouse is loaded with liars....I am glad Tucker has them all up in arms for exposing the fraud.

The only one who died was an unarmed white chic shot by a brownie.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

stop stop you're killing me over here, watching the noose drop around the necks of the left wing pedos on this forum is a blast

• Haha 1