Check your account email address ×

Say it ain't so Tony

So now all the anti lab leak propaganda can be traced back to Tony Fauchi.  In normal times the population would have had a healthy level of doubt towards big Government and big Pharma but with a raging case of TDS infecting half the population all bets were off.

• Like 2

Most will ignore it because it will just add to their anxiety about dropping right fucking dead from the jab....

I'm sure ignoring the problem will help them pull through...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Most will ignore it because it will just add to their anxiety about dropping right fucking dead from the jab....

I'm sure ignoring the problem will help them pull through...

I can't believe how many people I see still wearing masks going in and out of business.  Hell some even with them on driving down the road.

What'ya gone live like that forever?  Alot of 20-30 something year old males too.

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

I can't believe how many people I see still wearing masks going in and out of business.  Hell some even with them on driving down the road.

What'ya gone live like that forever?  Alot of 20-30 something year old males too.

Those masks are really effective at pointing out the mentally challenged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

Had a vendor today complain about how he is sick 4 to 5 times a year now and how he has had "every booster shot they asked me to geet" and can't figure it out.  I said huh I haven't been sick since 2020 and all I do is drink vodka....  and get fresh air and sunshine...  He changed the subject....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Gold Member

Oh and fuck fauchi.  I hope we get tot the point where we can burn that mutafucka at the stake.  He is EVIL!!!!!!!!  You see the clip where he talks about if a virus leaves the lab the results would be worth it.   Basically sayin that this covid thing was worth the blood and treasure in the name of science??  WTF>>>>>>  Burn in hell fauchi!!!!

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, hayward said:

Don't see many here, but even before Covid we'd see some wearing masks, who know why??

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Those masks are really effective at pointing out the mentally challenged.

I see older people wearing them at the Gym still. Sometimes a young fatty. 

But all are at least 50+ lbs overweight walking on a treadmill with a mask on 

even funnier when its below their nose :lmao:

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I see older people wearing them at the Gym still. Sometimes a young fatty. 

But all are at least 50+ lbs overweight walking on a treadmill with a mask on 

even funnier when its below their nose :lmao:

Would you take your mask off if someone offered you $10,000?

:lol:

• Haha 2

I'm just curious if there is any information that disproves or challenges the study's findings, instead of just blaming Fauci for generating a study?

I don't discount that the lab leak is a possibility, but we seemingly don't have any evidence that supports the virus existed in a lab before.

It seems like Francis Collins should be hammered on this just as much as Fauci as well.

Neal

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I notice Black people are much more brainwashed on the mask . They love em. I go to the mall and they all are wearing em. Even teenagers. 

Only White people wearing em are mostly the Libtards . They will never stop I dont think,  its their security blanket . 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm just curious if there is any information that disproves or challenges the study's findings, instead of just blaming Fauci for generating a study?

I don't discount that the lab leak is a possibility, but we seemingly don't have any evidence that supports the virus existed in a lab before.

It seems like Francis Collins should be hammered on this just as much as Fauci as well.

Neal

Get some self respect idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Neal

:lol:

a possibility? holy shit. 

47 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Don't see many here, but even before Covid we'd see some wearing masks, who know why??

Many people from Asia, especially air transportation people would wear them.  They wore, and wear them because they are a tool that offers some protection against contraction of airborne droplets that carry nasty viruses around (more than SARS).

Neal

• Gold Member

Many people from Asia, especially air transportation people would wear them.  They wore, and wear them because they are a tool that offers some protection against contraction of airborne droplets that carry nasty viruses around (more than SARS).

Neal

Yes Asians have worn masks for years long before Covid , but it started from their pollution more so than being sick

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Get some self respect idiot.

I have it, thus I posed the questions.

So far there has been no evidence that shows the virus came from a lab.  Labs had closely related viruses (like 96%) but nothing that matched what was seen in the wild.  Seems to me finding the virus was in a lab prior to the outbreak would be a large hurdle for zoonosis to overcome.

Neal

• Haha 1