Check your account email address ×

So what's this at 3:45?

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

funny we haven’t heard shit from you about Wapo, NYT, msnbc, cnn etc, for 5+ years of peddling horseshit, but hey let’s go after the guy who brought us tony bobulinski among other stories.  Speaking of mentality, seriously could you be any more of a fucking hack?!

:lol:

We’re in a thread about J6 and Snake brought Tucker into the conversation. It only makes sense that I would reply to the same topic.

Was there something from one of those news outlets that you think would be helpful to this conversation? Or are these just random thoughts. o.O

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We’re in a thread about J6 and Snake brought Tucker into the conversation. It only makes sense that I would reply to the same topic.

Was there something from one of those news outlets that you think would be helpful to this conversation? Or are these just random thoughts. o.O

Were you here for the Russian collusion trial?

I brought Tucker in because he has the goods. All the other outlets during RC were getting awards for what turned out to be speculation at least, and outright lying at worst.

Let's see all the tapes before we pass judgement on what are in the tapes... like a good journalist would.

BTW, why add sounds to a security video that has none? THAT is the type of shit we are up against here...

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

The point is all the mainstream media is in a full court press taking against Fox over their comments that in the scheme of things, pales in comparison to the totality of their own malfeasance going back years.  Fox is one of the few up against this juggernaut, so I don't swallow the bullshit they are now peddling.  Any populist movement, from anyone, Trump to Fox, DeSantis, anyone, will get the same treatment and its as tiresome as it is predictable.

37 minutes ago, hayward said:

who is that guy?

I believe its Nancy Pelosi's son in law posing with the big dangerous threat to democracy insurrectionist Shaman guy.....who now is rotting in a jail cell for several years.

Edited by DriftBusta

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I believe its Nancy Pelosi's son in law posing with the big dangerous threat to democracy insurrectionist Shaman guy.....who now is rotting in a jail cell for several years.

Looks like he needs a fuckin' hammer or 2 to the ol bean....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Jfc, grow up.  Super small forum.  When you post stupid shit it gets called out.  Everyone will see it.  No one is trolling or as you say tolling you.  

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The bigger the attention whore the more the crying when they get attention SMH

My fault . I'm sorry :sad: 

For some reason Badger just looses his mind when I hit a reaction to his post :dunno:

Now he's trying to get me to help him destroy another thread,,to that I say,,,,,,,, NO.:news:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

My fault . I'm sorry :sad: 

For some reason Badger just looses his mind when I hit a reaction to his post :dunno:

Now he's trying to get me to help him destroy another thread,,to that I say,,,,,,,, NO.:news:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479hsywejsrvs9qz9qcq

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pelosi's son in law.

I can picture the setting now:

horn man:  "where is sheeeeeee?ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!11111

Pelosi's son in law:  "who?"

horn man:  "NANCY THAT CROOKED LIEING NO GOOD BITCH!  I WANT TO KILL HERRRRRRRR!!!!!!11111"

Pelosi's son in law  "in a minute.  Can we take a selfie?  And then I promise, I won't hold you up any longer!"

28 minutes ago, hayward said:

I can picture the setting now:

horn man:  "where is sheeeeeee?ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!11111

Pelosi's son in law:  "who?"

horn man:  "NANCY THAT CROOKED LIEING NO GOOD BITCH!  I WANT TO KILL HERRRRRRRR!!!!!!11111"

Pelosi's son in law  "in a minute.  Can we take a selfie?  And then I promise, I won't hold you up any longer!"

The dude is vegan though.  He ain't your typical Maga.

Speaking of ratings... :lol:

The “CNN Primetime” special, branded “Jill Biden Abroad,” featured an interview CNN White House correspondent Arlette Saenz that shed a staggering 43% of viewers of CNN’s average 2023 9 p.m. ET viewership.

“Jill Biden Abroad” averaged a dismal 368,000 total viewers compared to 2.7 million for Fox News’ “Hannity” and 2.3 million for MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” which both aired in the same time slot. It was CNN’s worst weekday performance at 9 p.m. since June 17, 2022, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

So, not only did Biden not attract viewers to the CNN primetime slot, she chased a good deal of them away. In fact, as Fox News added, Biden’s appearance on CNN was outwatched by reruns of shows like “Friends” on TBS and “Gunsmoke” on TV Land Classics.

• Haha 1