Check your account email address ×

So what's this at 3:45?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was a setup.  

Poor Deepfaggot.

Trumps rally where he got the crowd all riled up was a setup? Why would Trump do that to himself?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps rally where he got the crowd all riled up was a setup? Why would Trump do that to himself?

Riled up to what, "peacefully" making their voices heard?  Did they ever identify those first 20-30 breaching the capital?  Cuz they sure looked like typical antifa types with the helmets, face masks and weapons....I'm honestly curious, haven't seen too many Trump supporters dress like that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Riled up to what, "peacefully" making their voices heard?  Did they ever identify those first 20-30 breaching the capital?  Cuz they sure looked like typical antifa types with the helmets, face masks and weapons....I'm honestly curious, haven't seen too many Trump supporters dress like that.

:lol: Cult ^^^

BB7AD987-2B72-4BCB-BE49-E7A0FB33701A.jpeg

Keep believing that gabage. It makes you look foolish and no better than a democrat who still thinks there was Russian collusion.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Keep believing that gabage. It makes you look foolish and no better than a democrat who still thinks there was Russian collusion.

You’re propagating misinformation.  The following is a good read so maybe you won’t have a skewed view of the report but a factual one.  The following takes you through Barr’s politicized summary as it relates to the actual report.  Mueller did not believe he had authority to prosecute as he believed that was up to Congress.  Some simple facts that should be assumed but in a world of lies, propaganda, and misinformation not even simple facts can be assumed. 

• Mueller report: In evaluating whether evidence about collective actions of multiple individuals constituted a crime we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law.

https://www.axios.com/2019/04/18/mueller-report-bill-barr-letter-principal-conclusions

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are a shim above Snowrider level moron

Screenshot_20230312_090228_Telegram.thumb.jpg.f8f2b57fbea8e256ab7076fd1a2121fc.jpg

Oh that settles it!!!!

Show us the Antifa guy getting dressed in the Trump gear again.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re propagating misinformation.  The following is a good read so maybe you won’t have a skewed view of the report but a factual one.  The following takes you through Barr’s politicized summary as it relates to the actual report.  Mueller did not believe he had authority to prosecute as he believed that was up to Congress.  Some simple facts that should be assumed but in a world of lies, propaganda, and misinformation not even simple facts can be assumed. 

• Mueller report: In evaluating whether evidence about collective actions of multiple individuals constituted a crime we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law.

https://www.axios.com/2019/04/18/mueller-report-bill-barr-letter-principal-conclusions

Complete garbage. Hillary lost, get over it.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not the point.  Facts scare the ignorant.  SBYL 

SBYL Trump won and Hillary lost. That's the only point that matters and that's a fact. :thumbsup:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

FBI. :thumbdown:

1678378078448.jpg

If Trump would've behaved like an adult. There would not have been a Jan 6th.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Defunding the police is good now?

The FBI is as crooked as it gets ...Elon exposed the corruption... Just as Tucker exposed what the real January 6th was all about

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The FBI is as crooked as it gets ...Elon exposed the corruption

So they shouldn't have investigated Hillary right before the 2016 election you're saying?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Weird, all I did was repeat Trumps quote and ask a question about those initial people who busted down the door.  So what is it that I "believe"?  Do you know if they identified those people?  I just was curious.  You'd think they'd have their mugshots all over the internet for the world to see just how poorly these big bad Trump supporters behaved.  I've said consistently that a large # of those people were idiots, it still doesn't address the concerns of the 74 million people who voted for Trump.  And you're playing the role of useful idiot by spending most of your time shitting on Trump, instead of the traitors selling out the country.

Weird, all I did was repeat Trumps quote and ask a question about those initial people who busted down the door.  So what is it that I "believe"?  Do you know if they identified those people?  I just was curious.  You'd think they'd have their mugshots all over the internet for the world to see just how poorly these big bad Trump supporters behaved.  I've said consistently that a large # of those people were idiots, it still doesn't address the concerns of the 74 million people who voted for Trump.  And you're playing the role of useful idiot by spending most of your time shitting on Trump, instead of the traitors selling out the country.

That big door was opened from the inside by the capital police and fbi and then the protesters were invited in, some actually pushed in.

But your trying to convince Sargent Schultz.