Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway and George parting ways.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

you get the feeling they had a lot of hate sex in the early days.

Back in my drinking days I would have ficked her. Just so I could pull out and squirt it right in her fucking face.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm surprised this didn't happen much sooner. Her husband's a fat big mouthed TDS baboon .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-conway-divorcing-her-anti-155649640.html

she liked having a cuck watch her get fucked a few nights a week but it got boring watching him cry 

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2023 at 4:33 PM, spin_dry said:

Who could live with that cunt? My god. 

No shit he really is a fucking cunt . But then most of you so called liberals are 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Who could live with that cunt? My god. 

No kidding, his soft effeminate hands, coiffured faggot hair do, and monetizing his wifes position and being her political adversary.  Agreed, he's a complete cunt.

• Haha 4

• Gold Member

Congratulations to Kellyanne Conway on her DIVORCE from her wacko husband, Mr. Kellyanne Conway," Trump said Saturday morning.  Free at last, she has finally gotten rid of the disgusting albatross around her neck."

"She is a great person, and will now be free to lead the kind of life that she deserves…and it will be a great life without the extremely unattractive loser by her side!" Trump continued.

:lol:

image.gif.dbe0e9758dd1bb52b0bf78d9836f1d8b.gif

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding, his soft effeminate hands, coiffured faggot hair do, and monetizing his wifes position and being her political adversary.  Agreed, he's a complete cunt.

You just described tiny hands fake tan comb over orange man on his third wife who’s an immigrant :lol:   And you worship him :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You just described tiny hands fake tan comb over orange man on his third wife who’s an immigrant :lol:   And you worship him :lmao: 

Immigrants are bad now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Immigrants are bad now?

Not at all.  But when you demonize them like your orange cult leader while being married to one it seems a bit hypocritical…or plain stupid on your cult leaders case :lol: 

Of course your intellectual dishonesty is your MO :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not at all.  But when you demonize them like your orange cult leader while being married to one it seems a bit hypocritical…or plain stupid on your cult leaders case :lol: 

Of course your intellectual dishonesty is your MO :thumbsup:

You're making shit up again.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Come again Sthevie :lol: 

Gregory even a slow person like yourself understands the difference between criminals and immigrants trying to get into the country. Yet again maybe you don't.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, EvilBird said:

Trump doesn't hate immigrants . He employees hundreds. :news:

I fucking hate defending the orange man. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Gregory even a slow person like yourself understands the difference between criminals and immigrants trying to get into the country. Yet again maybe you don't.

He’s married to a migrant with a complicated immigration history and family chain immigration which your cult leader demonizes and opposes.  The hypocrisy and hand washing from his cult followers is simple to call out.  SBYL Sthevie 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He’s married to a migrant with a complicated immigration history and family chain immigration which your cult leader demonizes and opposes.  The hypocrisy and hand washing from his cult followers is simple to call out.  SBYL Sthevie 

So unless someone is married to a American they cant talk about illegal immigration? 

good one retard :lol: