Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Go find it, it was all the above ya lying POS. I never bought up an PM's from you and me it was public knowledge you had someone die. Go back a read what i said Dumb fuck!! 

Capt. Storm's daughter was killed in Oct of 2007, I joined HCS in Mar of 2008, My Father passed away in July of 2012 and I talked about my father in the open forums not about my brother. I also had a P.M. conversation with Cappy (Dave) about my brother after learning about Dave's daughter being killed from a cop rear-ending her parked car at high speed and his grandson was in the back seat of the car and somehow lived. I told you in our P.M. I would NOT tell anyone about your brother and what happened and you said you would do the same with the info you learned about my brother. 

Edited by Jerry 976

Jesus fucking christ Rob, can't you tell the truth about anything?  What kind of piece of shit are you??  

In order, rofl.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So you’re a degree or two removed?  But you play it off as though you’re paging Mahomes for his meat order?  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

I never said that. 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

All done through a customer of mine. :lol2:

Caught in two lies at one time.  Bad enough you lie, even worse you are too stupid to even remember your own lies and even more sad you even believe them sometimes.  Out of all the pathetic pieces of shit I've met in my life you are doing the best to try to make sure you take the cake.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Jesus fucking christ Rob, can't you tell the truth about anything?  What kind of piece of shit are you??  

In order, rofl.

Caught in two lies at one time.  Bad enough you lie, even worse you are too stupid to even remember your own lies and even more sad you even believe them sometimes.  Out of all the pathetic pieces of shit I've met in my life you are doing the best to try to make sure you take the cake.

It’s like the secretary at Nike telling everyone the Eagles and Chiefs ordered 1200 pairs of shoes for the Super Bowl :lol:  Have to get the shoes shipped…down to my customers…..talked to Mahomes about shoe size… :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It’s like the secretary at Nike telling everyone the Eagles and Chiefs ordered 1200 pairs of shoes for the Super Bowl :lol:  Have to get the shoes shipped…down to my customers…..talked to Mahomes about shoe size… :lol: 

:lol: Badger :owned:

Except the call never happened.:news: 

Now wait until he gets home with wet brain again :lol:

I will not use my dead brother as a weapon I may use him to make a statement, you got to be a real POS to do that. Cappy talked about his daughter may times not just the year she died may times after that. 

I will not use my dead brother as a weapon<<<< and I am not embarrassed to talk about him. 

Fuck you Jerry. :finger:

Badger 

Edited by Badger**

8 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Capt. Storm's daughter was killed in Oct of 2007, I joined HCS in Mar of 2008, My Father passed away in July of 2012 and I talked about my father in the open forums not about my brother. I also had a P.M. conversation with Cappy (Dave) about my brother after learning about Dave's daughter being killed from a cop rear-ending her parked car at high speed and his grandson was in the back seat of the car and somehow lived. I told you in our P.M. I would NOT tell anyone about your brother and what happened and you said you would do the same with the info you learned about my brother. 

You're a fucking liar there is nothing more to the story, I posted a thread on HCS about my brother back in 2009. Why is it a secret when your brother dies of cancer. I'm not ashamed of my brother dying of cancer but it seems you are. What a POS :finger:

Edited by Badger**

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

You're a fucking liar there is nothing more to the story, I posted a thread on HCS about my brother back in 2009. Why is it a secret when your brother dies of cancer. I'm not ashamed of my brother dying of cancer but it seems you are. What a POS :finger:

Rob it's up to the member if they want to talk about their family not you. We try to keep family off limits but again you're pushing the envelope.

Please stop talking about members family's, you have no right to do so.

Your sig line is fucking disgusting and anyone with any class would remove it now.

The only thing I can take from this is you hated your brother or you were ashamed of him. :dunno:

On 2/11/2023 at 11:18 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

But not so retarded to believe in a talking snake and demons in pigs.  :bc:  

Neal

I thought some years ago you spoke of having a Christian background on here?

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Indeed I did, my parents were, and still are heavily.  

I did lots of self reflection and evaluation after leaving the house for tech school.  

I had lots of biblical reading and research during my youth and my mother wanted me to enter seminary.  

Neal

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, I remember that well....the dude used to never even curse on message boards:lol:...he definitely has done a 180 with his beliefs and attitude.  He's gone to the wild side:bc:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, I remember that well....the dude used to never even curse on message boards:lol:...he definitely has done a 180 with his beliefs and attitude.  He's gone to the wild side:bc:

I still curse very rarely in person.  :bc:

I evaluated my reasons for believing, and all had large gaps of reasonable evidence.  I had nothing other than because I was raised that way.  

Neal

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Badger** said:

I will not use my dead brother as a weapon I may use him to make a statement, you got to be a real POS to do that. Cappy talked about his daughter may times not just the year she died may times after that. 

I will not use my dead brother as a weapon<<<< and I am not embarrassed to talk about him. 

Fuck you Jerry. :finger:

Badger 

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

Take your time and read this slowly and several times if need be before you post a reply........ :thumbsup:

1st Bold - Cappy's daughter was killed in a car accident and yes he did talk about her death often after her death as he and his wife were dealing with many legal issues over her death for several years and getting custody of his grandson Jaydon.

2nd bold - Yes you are correct about one thing, I forgot how your brother passed away (Cancer). I reached out to you thru a P.M. to try and make you feel a little better after your brother passed. I shared in Private Message what happened with my younger brother and in follow up P.M.'s between you and I and how he passed away. If you Stop and think to yourself Really Really hard, I wonder Why would Jerry only share with a few people in Private Messages how his brother passed away and not out in the open forums with everyone???? My Brother did NOT pass away from Cancer and if you maybe remember how and why he Passed away you're probably going to feel like a real fool for calling me a Piece Of Shit for being Ashamed how my brother passed away, but then again maybe not.

As for your comment directed at Naturally-Aspirated and how he posts or ends his post(s), Have you ever reached out to him thru a P.M. and asked him why he ends his post(s) the way he does???? Again if you knew why you would probably feel like a real fool, but then again probably not.

PLEASE  - STOP - ROB,

I do not like you and you do not like me............. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Again you're real piece of shit for your current sig line...... Think Rob.... How did Jerry's Brother pass away??? You're sig line is totally uncalled for if you remember what happened.

image.thumb.png.f2d0ea9b7edf467211e83b888c5c93ab.png

Edited by Jerry 976

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed I did, my parents were, and still are heavily.  

I did lots of self reflection and evaluation after leaving the house for tech school.  

I had lots of biblical reading and research during my youth and my mother wanted me to enter seminary.  

Neal

Can't say my parents were devote but their parents were.   We went to church every Sunday and prayed some at home but not often.   No doubt as I furthered my education it possibly changed some of my views.   I think the most significant reason I'm not a regular church goer is the Catholic Church itself.   Just too many rotten people deeply involved.

What are your thoughts on textual criticisms of the new testament?   I have to admit it gets my analytical mind thinking.  

28 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I still curse very rarely in person.  :bc:

I evaluated my reasons for believing, and all had large gaps of reasonable evidence.  I had nothing other than because I was raised that way.  

Neal

I'm the opposite...curse very rarely on message boards but curse like a drunken sailor with projectile vomiting over the smallest things in real life.:dunno:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm the opposite...curse very rarely on message boards but curse like a drunken sailor with projectile vomiting over the smallest things in real life.:dunno:

Thats cus ur from motherfucking Jersey baby !!:lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

it stays till I get an apology:thumbsup:

Rob members Family's are off limits and you're sig is a direct shot at a member and his family and is gross.

Take the sig down.