Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The Gibbon's name is Momo and it got pregnant thru a gloryhole. 

Can't make this shit up. :lol:

Now two years later, following a DNA test on her baby, the zoo has worked out who the father is – and even has a theory about how the gibbons mated.

The test showed the father to be Itō, a 34-year-old agile gibbon, who was in an adjacent enclosure to Momo around the time she became pregnant.

The zoo told CNN on Friday it believed that Momo and Itō had managed to mate through a small hole in a steel plate between their enclosures. The hole measured about 9 millimeters (0.3 inch) in diameter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/09/asia/japan-zoo-gibbon-pregnancy-mystery-intl-hnk/index.html

:lolz:

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

To bad alot of the people pushing the Bible are scum of the earth and do it only for self financial gain.

100% agree 

and actually the main testament of Jesus was that you didn’t have to be subjugated to a church.  He connected you directly to god. That’s why they had to do away with him 

religion and government we’re the same thing back then. And the Catholic Church still tries to play that role. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

I never mention this but my stepfather is a retired Episcopal priest, I got give him this he is very good to my mother and us kids growing up and very good to his grandchildren. He lived his life by the word of God and it very much shows in his actions. 

Steve should be along any min now to call me a liar, God knows who the liar is around here and its not Badger and he knows who going to hell. :thumbsup:   

65168202_2549266348419264_7298974509241991168_n.jpg

Same with my wife’s grandpa. He never preached but was an example of what a Christian should be. He was very giving and accepting of others. Just an absolute gentleman of a person 

the wife has an adopted native cousin. He’s a bit rough. But when grandpa passed away, he cried. He said to me “if I was twice the man that I am I’d only be half the man that grandpa was”

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

All done through a customer of mine. :lol2:

So you’re a degree or two removed?  But you play it off as though you’re paging Mahomes for his meat order?  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HSR said:

Not a single person believes it or cares. We know it's all a lie.

Then why in the fuck do you Jerry keep bringing it up? And not just now but in other threads and why can't you just be happy, It's not like I got invited to the party but it's kind of cool. God please help HSR. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'd like to think are two brothers are up in heaven. Think about that Jerry. 

You post this after your totally unprovoked attack on Neal for his posting style. You are an absolute piece of fucking shit lying attention whore. Just fucking pathetic. 

Who were you trying to impress by attacking Neal?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You post this after your totally unprovoked attack on Neal for his posting style. You are an absolute piece of fucking shit lying attention whore. Just fucking pathetic. 

Who were you trying to impress by attacking Neal?

Neal. Come on cry baby Steve you and others do that shit all the time. So fuck you!!

Badger 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

PLEASE DO NOT THINK ABOUT MY Deceased brother or bring him up........... :wall:

Was it the heaven part you did not like?? And if I remember right you brought him up to me when my brother died. But ok. 

29 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Now two years later, following a DNA test on her baby, the zoo has worked out who the father is – and even has a theory about how the gibbons mated.

The test showed the father to be Itō, a 34-year-old agile gibbon, who was in an adjacent enclosure to Momo around the time she became pregnant.

The zoo told CNN on Friday it believed that Momo and Itō had managed to mate through a small hole in a steel plate between their enclosures. The hole measured about 9 millimeters (0.3 inch) in diameter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/09/asia/japan-zoo-gibbon-pregnancy-mystery-intl-hnk/index.html

:lolz:

A gibbon glory hole. Just the right size for racer. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Haha 1

Just now, Badger** said:

Was it the heaven part you did not like?? And if I remember right you brought him up to me when my brother died. But ok. 

You Are a piece of shit, that information was shared thru a P.M. between you and I on HCS. I Never said anything to anyone about your brother..... Hell I even gave myself a vacation for making a comment about "Your Wife" in a thread even know the pic you posted wasn't your wife asshole.

FUCK YOU ROB.............