Check your account email address ×

Orange Man Unhinged Thread

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Such a petty little man

Her performance sucked.  If you're gonna be the headliner at the Superbowl halftime, you'd think she would have hit the gym a little bit before that shit show she put on.  Just gave birth a few months ago according to the wife, and looked like she's been on a cheese puff diet.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ria

Her performance sucked.  If you're gonna be the headliner at the Superbowl halftime, you'd think she would have hit the gym a little bit before that shit show she put on.  Just gave birth a few months ago according to the wife, and looked like she's been on a cheese puff diet.  :lol: 

She’s pregnant dumb fuck :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll be sure and tell the wife.  You don't actually  think I give a shit do you?  KC just made it a game.

You must….you posted about it.  :lol:  I’m not surprised you don’t know…..par for the course :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She’s pregnant dumb fuck :lol: 

Again? She was last year at this time. She gonna be a puppy farm:lol:

If she's knocked up she gets a pass.Otherwise get the fuck in shape,I don't wanna see her gut on display like that.

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You must….you posted about it.  :lol:  I’m not surprised you don’t know…..par for the course :thumbsup:

I must what?  I turned on the superbowl, see some overweight has been as the headliner, and commented.  Try not to overthink it.  I was snowmachining with a whole bunch of cool people this weekend while you've been here getting bludgeoned intellectually.....  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I must what?  I turned on the superbowl, see some overweight has been as the headliner, and commented.  Try not to overthink it.  I was snowmachining with a whole bunch of cool people this weekend while you've been here getting bludgeoned intellectually.....  :lol:  

Just the one day of riding in the rain?

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Again? She was last year at this time. She gonna be a puppy farm:lol:

If she's knocked up she gets a pass.Otherwise get the fuck in shape,I don't wanna see her gut on display like that.

She’s pregnant and damn near worth a billion dollars.  She can afford kids :thumbsup:

And her being pregnant is more than likely an upgrade for most on here 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Care - you rush back from a ‘trip’ and post on a topic….and in typical Woolie fashion - you fucked up the facts :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She’s pregnant and damn near worth a billion dollars.  She can afford kids :thumbsup:

And her being pregnant is more than likely an upgrade for most on here 

Care - you rush back from a ‘trip’ and post on a topic….and in typical Woolie fashion - you fucked up the facts :lol: 

Hey don't take it personal.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you have a checking account?

Of course. I've never written a check though. I can't even remember the last time I've written a check. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You left out talentless