Check your account email address ×

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm finding it hard to comment on your posts anymore.  My brain can only work at super low capacity for so long before it starts trying to do complex "reasoning" and can't figure out why in the fuck you can't get a solid understanding on most things.  It's just that wrong that anyone can be so clueless.  But, you are in good company, so, there is that I guess.

Is that why you post gay couples?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Let's just say yes so I don't need to explain anything else to you.  Go color by numbers in the Libtard Weekly coloring section.

Still not sure why you posted a gay couple kissing. Did you post it to look funny for your buddies here? Was it because you are afraid of gay people? OR you just think its evil and posted it because you didnt know how to respond to me or SR?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still not sure why you posted a gay couple kissing. Did you post it to look funny for your buddies here? Was it because you are afraid of gay people? OR you just think its evil and posted it because you didnt know how to respond to me or SR?

Poor McLiar trying so hard to be clever ,,,, and failing.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let's do this step by step:

Still not sure why you posted a gay couple kissing. I was insulting you and Snowrider as I think Gays, while born that way, are broken, weak freaks of nature not meant to reproduce..on purpose.

Did you post it to look funny for your buddies here? Well, if someone else finds it funny...great.  But I found it funny, and that's why I posted it.

Was it because you are afraid of gay people? Nope.  Why would I be afraid of gay people?  Been to a wedding and a reception this year.  Both nice guys.  But I still stand by my statement above.  And they know that too.  They are just glad I acknowledged that they were born that way.  Small victories I guess.  Oh, a victory is like a win.  Look it up.

OR you just think its evil and posted it because you didnt know how to respond to me or SR?  The moment I can't figure out how to respond to either of your complete ignorance and idiocy, I've had a massive stroke, a full frontal lobadomy or, I died.  And even then....I think I could swing it.  You two aren't even close to being the sharpest blades of grass.  More like moss.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

That explains a lot when I think about it :nuts: Its natural section 

weak freaks of nature not meant to reproduce

You can explain "natural selection" to MC.  I'm done trying to teach him for the day.  I'm gonna go do something easier and grab a hand full of gravel from the driveway and teach it to play checkers.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You can explain "natural selection" to MC.  I'm done trying to teach him for the day.  I'm gonna go do something easier and grab a hand full of gravel from the driveway and teach it to play checkers.

I feel your pain :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HO LEE CHIT!!!:lol::lol2:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bam

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Forget that it is Trump for a minute.

Isn't what she is advocating is dragging someone through the mud, destroying their reputation and life?

With no proof what's so ever, on the word of anonymous accuser?

Is that really the media's duty?

It's not their duty but it's what they do. :flush:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's do this step by step:

Still not sure why you posted a gay couple kissing. I was insulting you and Snowrider as I think Gays, while born that way, are broken, weak freaks of nature not meant to reproduce..on purpose.

Did you post it to look funny for your buddies here? Well, if someone else finds it funny...great.  But I found it funny, and that's why I posted it.

Was it because you are afraid of gay people? Nope.  Why would I be afraid of gay people?  Been to a wedding and a reception this year.  Both nice guys.  But I still stand by my statement above.  And they know that too.  They are just glad I acknowledged that they were born that way.  Small victories I guess.  Oh, a victory is like a win.  Look it up.

OR you just think its evil and posted it because you didnt know how to respond to me or SR?  The moment I can't figure out how to respond to either of your complete ignorance and idiocy, I've had a massive stroke, a full frontal lobadomy or, I died.  And even then....I think I could swing it.  You two aren't even close to being the sharpest blades of grass.  More like moss.

So gay people are funny to you? You post 2 gay men kissing for comedic purposes and I'm not the sharp one?

Seek help really

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Zambroski when Momo agrees with you here you know your really fucked up as does everyone else.

Everyone agrees with zambroski man you're pretty dumb 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Other than SR and myself this place is full of right wing knuckledraggers

Think about that one for a min.......Theres only 2 of you...... and how many of us ?

Maybe YOU 2 retards are the ones that need to get your shit checked. :justcuz:   Its simple math 45 of us is > than you 2.

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Think about that one for a min.......Theres only 2 of you...... and how many of us ?

Maybe YOU 2 retards are the ones that need to get your shit checked. :justcuz:   Its simple math 45 of us is > than you 2.

Jesus that was my fuckin point Oswald.