Check your account email address ×

Fucking disgusting

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Crazy....the whole covid aid BS should have never happened. 

None of it should of happened. The lockdowns, mask mandates, forced vaccine.  Not a single government official punished. How many average citizens were?  Think it’s going to happen again? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Crazy....the whole covid aid BS should have never happened. 

History has yet to be written on this chapter of our existence.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member

Once the dust settles surrounding Covid I think we will see massive fraud on all fronts. Medical/Scientific fraud, economic fraud and governmental fraud. Lies, coverups and fuckery all around.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Cold War said:

None of it should of happened. The lockdowns, mask mandates, forced vaccine.  Not a single government official punished. How many average citizens were?  Think it’s going to happen again? 

If it does I'll handle it exactly the same except I'll be trying to get as much free monies from the government I can

• Thanks 2

The worst is the medical community.  They worked all through it and got nothing………. “front lines “ 

They actually took little perks, benefits away. 

Now you find out elected officials stuffed their pockets, and went on vacations to avoid their “rules” . People will still fall over themselves to defend them.  Smh. 

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The worst is the medical community.  They worked all through it and got nothing………. “front lines “ 

They actually took little perks, benefits away. 

Now you find out elected officials stuffed their pockets, and went on vacations to avoid their “rules” . People will still fall over themselves to defend them.  Smh. 

PPP was especially disgusting, so many of those slobs didn’t need that money. Really shows how ugly a lot of people are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

PPP was especially disgusting, so many of those slobs didn’t need that money. Really shows how ugly a lot of people are.

Sign me up for next time. If they are going to let the system be abused this bad then I'll abuse it too. Gimme my free shit!

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sign me up for next time. If they are going to let the system be abused this bad then I'll abuse it too. Gimme my free shit!

Hold on…..hold up!
Ours is coming. :lol:

F821B3B0-9883-493D-9991-B248E4D79A27.jpeg