Check your account email address ×

Differences Between Doo XS and Gen 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still debating on what to buy and considering the half ass winter I’m looking to go cheap and then regroup for next season so wondering if there are major differences between these two.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still debating on what to buy and considering the half ass winter I’m looking to go cheap and then regroup for next season so wondering if there are major differences between these two.

My riding time on the Gen 4 is limited to the mountains. I actually prefer the xs/xp.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

why waste the money, here in NY I have not pulled my sled out of the trailer yet, last thing on my mind is buying sleds with zero ridable snow:wall:

Telling Jimmy to not buy a sled is like telling him not to poop. It's a MUST do sorta thing :lol: Jimmy :bc:

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just buy a triple 

Yeah cuz there's nothing better in a low snow year than a clapped out greasy triple to ride:news: Never mind the shame pulling up to a warm up shack and them giving directions to the nearest soup kitchen:lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah cuz there's nothing better in a low snow year than a clapped out greasy triple to ride:news: Never mind the shame pulling up to a warm up shack and them giving directions to the nearest soup kitchen:lol:

Well two things is those old sleds cool a lot better than new ones. Plus I get way more comments about how cool the old triple is at the shacks than I ever did on a new sled. Everyone has a new sled. Nobody cares if you’re riding one 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well two things is those old sleds cool a lot better than new ones. Plus I get way more comments about how cool the old triple is at the shacks than I ever did on a new sled. Everyone has a new sled. Nobody cares if you’re riding one 

Oh I'm sure your sled attracts more attention than a BOOST beside it :lol: 

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Of course it does. And it would eat one too

:lol::lol: Yes I've noticed a HUGE trend in the sled market and trails. More guys are going back to 20 year old iron because they are superior all around. Just look here on FS , there's you,,,and well you,, and then oh you again :owned:

Just now, HSR said:

:lol::lol: Yes I've noticed a HUGE trend in the sled market and trails. More guys are going back to 20 year old iron because they are superior all around. Just look here on FS , there's you,,,and well you,, and then oh you again :owned:

It's to match those new onezies.

:lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's to match those new onezies.

:lol:

ACE in his beaver pelt onezie at the warm up shack :lol:

Notice the 9 amulets, we know what he did 9 times:dunno:

Screenshot_20230126_163441_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Nice strawman argument. 

i like my old sleds. Don’t get mad because I’m not desperate to be accepted like you are. I like what I like and couldn’t care less if it gets the approval of mid 50’s 1/2 broke losers 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

i like my old sleds. Don’t get mad because I’m not desperate to be accepted like you are. I like what I like and couldn’t care less if it gets the approval of mid 50’s 1/2 broke losers

Says the guy that's bragging about how much attention his junk garners :lol: Has his own thread with 350 posts of his old junk, ok gotcha :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Says the guy that's bragging about how much attention his junk garners :lol: Has his own thread with 350 posts of his old junk, ok gotcha :lol:

I get positive comments all the time over that old 780 and the old f3 600. Plus I find them to be more fun. The only time I’d rather have a new sled is when the trails are really rough but they’re seldom rough here 

take a new assault or back country out. Nobody cares. Any loser with a heartbeat and a credit card can get one 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

why waste the money, here in NY I have not pulled my sled out of the trailer yet, last thing on my mind is buying sleds with zero ridable snow:wall:

Im trying to sell my 2010 MXZ XRS and this winter is NOT helping.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I get positive comments all the time over that old 780 and the old f3 600. Plus I find them to be more fun. The only time I’d rather have a new sled is when the trails are really rough but they’re seldom rough here 

take a new assault or back country out. Nobody cares. Any loser with a heartbeat and a credit card can get one 

Sorry I'm done with you, keep walking :thumbsup: