Check your account email address ×

Pfizer pushing for suppression of information on who needed vaccination to bolster profits.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great. Wasn't showing up in the healthcare system until around March. 

Well, you were the first one to bring up mortality rates. Just following your lead. :thumbsup:

More accurately-- It wasent being widely reported in the health care system much before then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, old indy said:

More accurately-- It wasent being widely reported in the health care system much before then.

Actually it was. It started showing up in the old age homes in January in Washington state and the deaths started to add up from there.

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

True....I should put asterisk's, quotation marks (air quotes) or something when talking about mortality rates as anyone with common sense knows their accuracy is unproven. 

I'm so used to common sense and proven facts around here that I missed it initially. :lol:

its been determined some here in MA. were infected before December 2019. well before the feds acted on the information. 

Boston hosted a couple of International events that brought a lot of Chinese to the city that fall and early winter,  its the believed that was a big part of spreading the crud here.

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

None of the mortality data can be trusted anyway....they admitted they were counting almost everything even if you have covid weeks or months before dying in a motorcycle crash.

Exactly why 100% of all mortalities must be then caused by the vax.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

its been determined some here in MA. were infected before December 2019. well before the feds acted on the information. 

Interesting info.  Please share.

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

Boston hosted a couple of International events that brought a lot of Chinese to the city that fall and early winter,  its the believed that was a big part of spreading the crud here.

So no real data, just a suspicion basically.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So no real data, just a suspicion basically.

An investigation was done and yes IT found evidence the virus was here before they thought.  where the results ended up i couldnt say.     

just like AIDS.

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

An investigation was done and yes IT found evidence the virus was here before they thought.  where the results ended up i couldnt say.     

just like AIDS.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2020/12/01/study-suggests-covid-19-was-in-the-us-weeks-earlier-than-thought-before-first-public-cases-in-china/

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly why 100% of all mortalities must be then caused by the vax.

Interesting info.  Please share.

Never made that claim in the slightest. 

• Gold Member

Know a lot who got Covid.  Those that I know that got Covid without being vaccinated survived.  My personal experience is 100% survival rate from catching covid without the vax.  Also know a lot who got vaccinated, and all got Covid but they also had 100% survival rate.