Check your account email address ×

Pfizer pushing for suppression of information on who needed vaccination to bolster profits.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are you saying that the vaccine hasn’t prevented countless deaths? 

It’s 100% conjecture that the shots did anything at all ….and they won’t study any side effects in earnest because they don’t care. The end 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes….vaccine casualties everywhere. 

Yes , covid casualties among the healthy everywhere :lol: the shots did absolutely nothing for anyone that I know that got them. All got covid , all got sick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Strawman argument due to hurt feelings noted. 

answer my question and I’ll answer yours 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see the vaccine casualties laying on the side of the road. It’s terrible. :lol: 

Almost 600 confirmed positive test results at my workplace now and I’d bet anything almost all 1100 employees have had it. Two total deaths and both men were literally almost dead anyway. What a silly ridiculous response to what amounted to a nasty cold and flu. Pants shitting retarded boomer pussy faggots like you ushered it in and celebrated it. We all would have better off if every democrat just killed themselves instead 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Almost 600 confirmed positive test results at my workplace now and I’d bet anything almost all 1100 employees have had it. Two total deaths and both men were literally almost dead anyway. What a silly ridiculous response to what amounted to a nasty cold and flu. Pants shitting retarded boomer pussy faggots like you ushered it in and celebrated it. We all would have better off if every democrat just killed themselves instead 

Were there any AIDS cases from people getting the booster?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by Steve753

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It most certainly has.  But there are 

many reported health problems floating around the world right now that have to do with the possibility they were caused by how the individual’s body accepted the vaccine.  But no health experts seem to want to sit down and have that conversation with one another about it.  Me thinks it has something to do with self pride and a major lack of accepting liability.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You mean like get your 5th booster?

If you believed the crap you were spewing, you would.  

At least Snowputz and Neal believe in that science and are following thru.  Yes they are complete fools, but nevertheless.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you believed the crap you were spewing, you would.  

At least Snowputz and Neal believe in that science and are following thru.  Yes they are complete fools, but nevertheless.

I havent spewed anything. I've merely pointed out your bullshit.

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

It most certainly has.  But there are 

many reported health problems floating around the world right now that have to do with the possibility they were caused by how the individual’s body accepted the vaccine.  But no health experts seem to want to sit down and have that conversation with one another about it.  Me thinks it has something to do with self pride and a major lack of accepting liability.

Any medication or vaccine has potential side effects. Ibuprofen causes a 31-42% increase in sudden death due to heart attacks. It also wipes out health gut biome bacteria. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Any medication or vaccine has potential side effects. Ibuprofen causes a 31-42% increase in sudden death due to heart attacks. It also wipes out health gut biome bacteria. 

Has ibuprofen ever ever EVER been mandatory?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Acetaminophen is probably harder on the liver than booze too 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are we forcing people to take Advil every day in order to keep their job or live their lives?  There are many people who can't tolerate it and guess what that doesn't even scratch the surface to what the vax is doing.

If this is normal to you, I really don't know what to say.