Check your account email address ×

Pfizer pushing for suppression of information on who needed vaccination to bolster profits.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pfizer executives were pushing the suppression of information on who did and didn't need the vaccine to bolster profits.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-files-pfizer-board-member-dr-scott-gottlieb-flagged-tweets-questioning-covid-vaccine

Gottlieb, a CNBC contributor who was a prominent media pundit in the height of the pandemic, flagged another tweet in Sept. 2021, one from Substack writer and COVID policy critic Justin Hart, which read "Sticks and stones may break my bones but a viral pathogen with a child mortality rate of ~0% has cost our children nearly three years of schooling."

"Why Gottlieb objected to Hart’s words is not clear, but the Pfizer shot would soon be approved for children 5 to 11, representing another massive market for Pfizer, if parents could be convinced Covid was a real threat to their kids," Berenson wrote. 

The vaccine worked fantastic for me. Never got the original or delta despite being inundated by others that were ill. Zero side effects. I think the entire side effect thing is totally overblown for political reasons. People taking statistics and twisting it into bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

So the vaccine kept you from getting it?  Well, maybe.

I saw several unvaccinated coworkers being off work for 2 and 3 weeks with long lasting neurological issues like loss of taste, smell, and fatigue. Some say that they’ve never been the same. No thanks. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The vaccine worked fantastic for me. Never got the original or delta despite being inundated by others that were ill. Zero side effects. I think the entire side effect thing is totally overblown for political reasons. People taking statistics and twisting it into bullshit. 

Yet more people supposedly died from COVID in 2021 than in 2020.  Seems to me with the mass vaccination that was going on and weaker variants it should not have been the case.   Yes we opened up more which had some impact on spread. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I saw several unvaccinated coworkers being off work for 2 and 3 weeks with long lasting neurological issues like loss of taste, smell, and fatigue. Some say that they’ve never been the same. No thanks. 

Saw some people just like that who were vaccinated.  You're point?

Everyone is put together differently, so outcomes will always vary across the populous.  If you think it made a difference to yourself, well, you just may be right.

But you could have easily been wrong and had a different result.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course. The delta strain began late 2020. It was more contagious with similar effects. 

Not according to the CDC. :news:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/variant-classifications.html

Severity: Studies have suggested the B.1.1.7 lineage was more likely to land infected people in the hospital and was deadlier than the original virus.

The SIG Variant classification scheme defines four classes of SARS-CoV-2 variants:

• Variant Being Monitored (VBM)
    • Alpha (B.1.1.7 and Q lineages)
    • Beta (B.1.351 and descendent lineages)
    • Gamma (P.1 and descendent lineages)
    • Delta (B.1.617.2 and AY lineages)
    • Epsilon (B.1.427 and B.1.429)
    • Eta (B.1.525)
    • Iota (B.1.526)
    • Kappa (B.1.617.1)
    • Mu (B.1.621, B.1.621.1)
    • Zeta (P.2)

This clown demanded social media take down posts that proved natural immunity was far better than anything from the vax.

Pfizer and Moderna purposely didn't have any trial with those naturally infected and recovered.

This clown used to sit on the fda board before joining Pfizer's.   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not according to the CDC. :news:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/variant-classifications.html

Severity: Studies have suggested the B.1.1.7 lineage was more likely to land infected people in the hospital and was deadlier than the original virus.

The SIG Variant classification scheme defines four classes of SARS-CoV-2 variants:

• Variant Being Monitored (VBM)
    • Alpha (B.1.1.7 and Q lineages)
    • Beta (B.1.351 and descendent lineages)
    • Gamma (P.1 and descendent lineages)
    • Delta (B.1.617.2 and AY lineages)
    • Epsilon (B.1.427 and B.1.429)
    • Eta (B.1.525)
    • Iota (B.1.526)
    • Kappa (B.1.617.1)
    • Mu (B.1.621, B.1.621.1)
    • Zeta (P.2)

The original strain of a virus is usually the most deadly. Delta was far more contagious. In turn more people were infected. Thus, the death rate was higher due to a much higher rate of infection. Pretty easy to figure out. 

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

Saw some people just like that who were vaccinated.  You're point?

Everyone is put together differently, so outcomes will always vary across the populous.  If you think it made a difference to yourself, well, you just may be right.

But you could have easily been wrong and had a different result.

I know I’m right and the stats prove it. 

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can make the same statement about not getting vaccinated

53 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

once again , same statement, except they were vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet more people supposedly died from COVID in 2021 than in 2020.  Seems to me with the mass vaccination that was going on and weaker variants it should not have been the case.   Yes we opened up more which had some impact on spread. 

One other thing to consider, from January 1st through March 1st 2020, there were just 5 deaths in the US because Covid just arrived. That same time period in 2021 had 160,000 deaths.

32 minutes ago, hayward said:

Correct. Your personal stats about you are spot on.

My stats are accurate. I’m still looking for a vaccine casualty. Never met one. Although I have dead family members who refused the vaccine. Horrible deaths. Like being suffocated slowly. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My stats are accurate. I’m still looking for a vaccine casualty. Never met one. Although I have dead family members who refused the vaccine. Horrible deaths. Like being suffocated slowly. 

100% lies 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah, I should start believing in all these imaginary vaccine casualty cases. I could be in the sludgy/AC fan club. :lol: 

Hmm. Are you saying that nobody has died from the Covid vaccines?