Check your account email address ×

After fifteen rounds we have a speaker of the house. Kevin McCarthy is the Speaker of the House of the 118th Congress

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, no... I don't think I'll be posting any pictures of my family here.

I'm sure they are all great people, I was J/K.  You did see Langlade trails are open but my guess is you been going to the U.P?  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Matt Gaetz wanted a high school girl too. I kinda doubt they gave that to him. 

that's the first reason his face needs punching... of many

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You did see Langlade trails are open but my guess is you been going to the U.P?  

uh huh, daughters big school dance is today so we're parenting.  we need more snow, I don't abuse my junk and don't want any part of the shit show up north.  picked up a sled in your neighborhood last night. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's the first reason his face needs punching... of many

uh huh, daughters big school dance is today so we're parenting.  we need more snow, I don't abuse my junk and don't want any part of the shit show up north.  picked up a sled in your neighborhood last night. 

That's all part of being a good dad. Ya I did a small ride down here nothing to brag about and now we are brown. What did ya get?     

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

ass dragger, with history

CavernousHarmlessIcelandicsheepdog-size_

Fun! I'd like to buy something like an old Red or Blue MERC or a 87-88 EL 5000 for fun but on the other hand  I'm thinking it will sit around and do nothing. :dunno:  

It's shit like this why you're not very well liked on this site or on the internet, yes I get the PM's but I'm not afraid of you like some others on here.  C2C and I know each other well enough to poke fun and we have a few thing in common, honestly I believe he's a good man who loves his family, his politics are off for me but that's ok.  :thumb:

Now are you going to be a leader or are you going to be that guy that has to tear other members down. Yes we all do some ball busting but you seem to take it to the next level where it becomes personal then you wounder why that member gets personal with you. :whistle:     

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It's shit like this why you're not very well liked on this site or on the internet, yes I get the PM's but I'm not afraid of you like some others on here.  C2C and I know each other well enough to poke fun and we have a few thing in common, honestly I believe he's a good man who loves his family, his politics are off for me but that's ok.  :thumb:

Now are you going to be a leader or are you going to be that guy that has to tear other members down. Yes we all do some ball busting but you seem to take it to the next level where it becomes personal then you wounder why that member gets personal with you. :whistle:     

Is the liar sending you, PM .?   MCLIER I’d famous for sending shit that doesn’t exist 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Is the liar sending you, PM .?   MCLIER I’d famous for sending shit that doesn’t exist 

I don't even know who the hell that is. I would assume MC is who you're talkin about. I have never PM'ed or gotten a PM from the man. To each his own I say. :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The only fucks who’ve taken it to the next level on here are people you slob knobs and rub elbows with.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The only fucks who’ve taken it to the next level on here are people you slob knobs and rub elbows with.  

Kinda like how you did with Ben and the 1200. :whistle: Nobody over here will ever do any business with you again El Chapo. :thumb:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I don't even know who the hell that is. I would assume MC is who you're talkin about. I have never PM'ed or gotten a PM from the man. To each his own I say. :thumb:

Goddamn Creepr knee deep in the cheap shit already.😂

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn Creepr knee deep in the cheap shit already.😂

A drunk trying to converse with a creepy retard and neither knows who the other is talking about :lol:

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re an insurrectionist sympathizer and one weak ass American.  You’re a fraud.  MAGAt’s are frauds.  We actually think while your mindless drivel is laughable.  

When you acknowledge and get the fuck out of your cult - we can talk :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

Interesting reading selection :lol:

90958F07-34EF-44FC-977E-83C17C07BADD.jpeg

She's a pretty detestable person from what I've read.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She's a pretty detestable person from what I've read.

Her and her white board would own your ass in seconds.  She’s awesome.  

• Like 2