Check your account email address ×

After fifteen rounds we have a speaker of the house. Kevin McCarthy is the Speaker of the House of the 118th Congress

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Misogyny is not cool Woolie :thumbsup: 

I don't see Woolie posting pictures of female heads on men's bodies.

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Misogyny is not cool Woolie :thumbsup: 

Neither is hating and trying to demonize half the country over their political beliefs.  Thats what the modern Democratic party has done, they're the ones who declared that war with all their lies and corruption.  i make no apologies for a psychological condition, nor do I accept it as normal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Neither is hating and trying to demonize half the country over their political beliefs.  Thats what the modern Democratic party has done, they're the ones who declared that war with all their lies and corruption.  i make no apologies for a psychological condition, nor do I accept it as normal. 

:lol: Quit your fucking whining and shove your phobias up your ass.  I make no apologies for calling your misogyny and phobias.  Listen to your Dear Leader whine and speak with his 4th grade vocabulary.  Still whining:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Quit your fucking whining and shove your phobias up your ass.  I make no apologies for calling your misogyny and phobias.  Listen to your Dear Leader whine and speak with his 4th grade vocabulary.  Still whining:

:lol:  Whining....phobias....mysogyny....she's a low class liberal cunt, act like one get treated like one.  Transexuals have a psychogical malfunction and they have no business trying to force their acceptance on public.  Keep it away from kids you freaks.  You're obviously compensating for some kind of shortcoming, always looking for a fight or an argument.  Those are my opinions and I'm sorry can't seem to able to handle that.  And learn what phobia means instead of repeating the talking point ad nauseum.  

Rep. Katie Porter Says The Term ‘Pedophile’ Brands Someone A Criminal Because Of Their Sexual Orientation | The Daily Caller

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Whining....phobias....mysogyny....she's a low class liberal cunt, act like one get treated like one.  Transexuals have a psychogical malfunction and they have no business trying to force their acceptance on public.  Keep it away from kids you freaks.  You're obviously compensating for some kind of shortcoming, always looking for a fight or an argument.  Those are my opinions and I'm sorry can't seem to able to handle that.  And learn what phobia means instead of repeating the talking point ad nauseum.  

Rep. Katie Porter Says The Term ‘Pedophile’ Brands Someone A Criminal Because Of Their Sexual Orientation | The Daily Caller

You peddle lies, misinformation, and believe absolute garbage.  Your above link is a lie.  Your own  ignorance should be embarrassing.  

But the claim is baseless.

Porter's comments were about social media posts labeling LGBTQ members as pedophiles and groomers, the full text of her remarks shows. In the video clip highlighted in the social media post, she never says pedophilia is an identity.

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-pedophilia-rep-katie-182114138.html

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

All I could find at short notice.  I stand by what I said.  She's detestable.  Deal with it.  So this is boring, please go find someone else to bother.

It’s always boring when you get :owned: along with being on the wrong side of history.  :snack:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s always boring when you get :owned: along with being on the wrong side of history.  :snack:

Sorry SR we call the over the edge retarded, history will show your a fucktard I'm sure. 

Badger. :finger:

26904553_1806460592699847_9055701520573243445_n.jpg

the high of multiple votes didn’t last long did it?  The Flipakowki’s are back to their anger and misery again.  What an awful existence, only being able to feel happiness by others misfortune’s.