Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Rare doesn't mean impossible.  I get where you and washed want to go with it and there isn't many on here who have a more open mind about the covid jab however given what actually happened on the field my logical guess is Commotio Cardis.  Maybe its something else but I'll stick with the evidence we currently have. 

I agree, but lets not rule out the vax may have had a role in weakening his heart.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interesting 

Dr. Ben has since deleted his entire account.

image.thumb.png.83bc1df60689d3247cef04d0f226cc67.png

1) he's not a medical doctor 2) holy HIPAA violation. 3) doctors rarely give vaccines, usually nurses or medical assistants do 4) you're a gullible moron.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interesting 

Dr. Ben has since deleted his entire account.

image.thumb.png.83bc1df60689d3247cef04d0f226cc67.png

So why is a doctor releasing treatment information on a patient?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He shouldn't be.  

Certainly without the patient allowing it.....which would normally require a signed release.  Doubt that occurred here which begs the question if he even has anything to do with him at all.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, HSR said:

IMHO the health and well being of this young man is far more important than whether you guys get to chalk this up on your side of the ledger or not. 

Oh cry me a river....I am middle of the road when it comes to the vax. But with more and more "side effects'  being revealed....it is a bit eye opening.

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Meatheads like yourself and Arctic derpo will still be blaming the vax 10 years from now.

Hey dipshit, when have I blamed the vax for anything.?....  I am open to both sides of the argument.... But the pro vaxxer side is getting pretty weak

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your memes suck donkey balls.

Gave me a chuckle 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh cry me a river....I am middle of the road when it comes to the vax. But with more and more "side effects'  being revealed....it is a bit eye opening.

Hey dipshit, when have I blamed the vax for anything.?....  I am open to both sides of the argument.... But the pro vaxxer side is getting pretty weak

Gave me a chuckle 

I misquoted you. 

Sorry

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So why is a doctor releasing treatment information on a patient?

Maybe it's not real. Arctic derpo thought George Soros died because Twitter said he did let's remember. 

• Like 1

I agree with it and it’s on Twitter so it must be true. Also…. random unvetted doctors posting confidential medical information on Twitter must be legit because it fits my narrative. 
Arctic Crunter Jan. 3rd 2023

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Even Sanjay said this would not have been expected in football due to the equipment protection, more likely in baseball with a precise hit.

Not that many here are capable of critical thinking.

https://therecount.com/watch/cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-on/2645887830

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even Sanjay said this would not have been expected in football due to the equipment protection, more likely in baseball with a precise hit.

Not that many here are capable of critical thinking.

https://therecount.com/watch/cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-on/2645887830

Now you believe him?  

I don't recall seeing an uptick in this since the jab.   I would agree more athletes in general seem to be having heart issues but not this. 

More likely in baseball but certainly occurs in football.

https://www.sadlersports.com/blog/commotio-cordis/

Commotio Cordis by the Numbers

• The sport with the highest incidence of commotio cordis is baseball, followed by softball, hockey, football, soccer and lacrosse.
Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Now you believe him?  

More likely in baseball but certainly occurs in football.

https://www.sadlersports.com/blog/commotio-cordis/

Commotio Cordis by the Numbers

• The sport with the highest incidence of commotio cordis is baseball, followed by softball, hockey, football, soccer and lacrosse.

Peter McCullan and several others are saying the same.  Not likely for football unless there was another pre-existing heart condition.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Peter McCullan and several others are saying the same.

Great they can have their opinion as well.   Fact is he took a big shot to the chest.  No denying that.  Maybe he does have a pre-existing heart condition and while there is surely something to be said about Myocarditis and athletes since the jab doesn't mean for sure here. 

Its been reported in play boxing, snowball fights....anything that can cause a shot to the chest.   Any of those I would think occur with far less force that the hit he took last night. 

Lets be thankful that it is extraordinarily rare. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129707/

Death due to commotio cordis has been reported as the result of a precordial blow from numerous objects including: ice hockey puck, lacrosse ball, cricket ball, soccer ball, baseball, softball, and snowball.

It also occurs as a result of tackles in rugby and American football.[5,8] There are also some more unusual causes, such as parents disciplining children (5 cases), “play-boxing” with a friend (6 cases), and “struck in the chest by a friendly dog” (1 case).[8] The survival rate of commotio cordis events has been only 15%, which is attributed to delays in the commencement of CPR.[6]

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Peter McCullan and several others are saying the same.  Not likely for football unless there was another pre-existing heart condition.

You mean the Peter Mccullough who has to lie about where he's employed?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Great they can have their opinion as well.   Fact is he took a big shot to the chest.  No denying that.  Maybe he does have a pre-existing heart condition and while there is surely something to be said about Myocarditis and athletes since the jab doesn't mean for sure here. 

Its been reported in play boxing, snowball fights....anything that can cause a shot to the chest.   Any of those I would think occur with far less force that the hit he took last night. 

Lets be thankful that it is extraordinarily rare. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129707/

Death due to commotio cordis has been reported as the result of a precordial blow from numerous objects including: ice hockey puck, lacrosse ball, cricket ball, soccer ball, baseball, softball, and snowball.

It also occurs as a result of tackles in rugby and American football.[5,8] There are also some more unusual causes, such as parents disciplining children (5 cases), “play-boxing” with a friend (6 cases), and “struck in the chest by a friendly dog” (1 case).[8] The survival rate of commotio cordis events has been only 15%, which is attributed to delays in the commencement of CPR.[6]

Ok, but do they get up after being hit and then get the heart attack and fall down or is it at point of contact.  The latter seems more likely.

This could have happened with a chest hit from a myocarditis condition as well.

He had a one in 2000 chance of myocarditis from the vax.

It's foolish to discount it.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok, but do they get up after being hit and then get the heart attack and fall down or is it at point of contact.  The latter seems more likely.

This could have happened with a chest hit from a myocarditis condition as well.

He had a one in 2000 chance of myocarditis from the vax.

It's foolish to discount it.

Don't know but historically its quite fatal if immediate and proper treatment is not provided. 

Very similar in this instance.

Edited by Highmark