Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Read what I said.

We have ALL read what you said, for months and months and months.  Take a break buddy, go ride your snowmobile.  There's snow in those woods.... 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I agree with that but If the vaccine contributed....it will not be revealed,we will never know.

IMHO the health and well being of this young man is far more important than whether you guys get to chalk this up on your side of the ledger or not. 

27 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

So the guy takes a helmet hit square in the upper chest from a guy that probably weights twice as much as he does, and now it's the Vax? 

I am the farthest person from being a Vax proponent, never got a shot myself, never will, but JHC @ArcticCrusher give it up already.  Come back with some actual statistics that are provable which you will never do, and I might reconsider.  Until then, find some other post to hang your helmet on... It really has gotten old.

Helmet never hit his chest,  it was his shoulder and a side hit, watch the play in slow motion.

I'm sure he's been hit much harder before.

image.thumb.png.12b4fc8dd590eae76c67954815bba64b.png

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly its a bit surprising there hasn't been more instances of Commotio Cordis over the decades of professional football and hockey. 

Why would you say that? Do you even understand how it works? Timing has to be perfect. It's generally an unprotected chest like baseball in a more pointed object than a football or a helmet, or certainly a shoulder pad. 

I've asked maney that keep already calling with the cause to show me the point where the chest was impacted and nobody can do it. 

I'm watching ESPN right now and even they say this was a routine tackle. Something every safety goes through 10 to 15 times a game 18 games a year. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why would you say that? Do you even understand how it works? Timing has to be perfect. It's generally an unprotected chest like baseball in a more pointed object than a football or a helmet, or certainly a shoulder pad. 

I've asked maney that keep already calling with the cause to show me the point where the chest was impacted and nobody can do it. 

I'm watching ESPN right now and even they say this was a routine tackle. Something every safety goes through 10 to 15 times a game 18 games a year. 

Yes I completely understand how it works and the timing.  Given the amount of players and contact from practice to games over the decades I'm simply surprised we haven't seen this a few times.   

You have to be an idiot to not see the chest was impacted.   He never got his pad level down.  Yes players shoulder pads do have some protection in the upper chest area but I can easily see this rare heart condition occurring. 

Some individuals might simply be more prone to it occurring as well. 

hamlin hit 2.JPG

hamlin hit.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes I completely understand how it works and the timing.  Given the amount of players and contact from practice to games over the decades I'm simply surprised we haven't seen this a few times.   

You have to be an idiot to not see the chest was impacted.   He never got his pad level down.  Yes players shoulder pads do have some protection in the upper chest area but I can easily see this rare heart condition occurring. 

Dailymail has a good article on this event.  It is extremely rare, even rarer for football.

A one in 200 million chance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11595027/Buffalo-Bills-safety-Damar-Hamlin-suffered-freak-one.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dailymail has a good article on this event.  It is extremely rare, even rarer for football.

A one in 200 million chance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11595027/Buffalo-Bills-safety-Damar-Hamlin-suffered-freak-one.html

So be it but the fact is he took a shot to the chest.   Not sure where they come up with that number.  :lol:  

It very well is possible it was something else....its also very well possible it was commotio cordis. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I agree with that but If the vaccine contributed....it will not be revealed,we will never know.

Meatheads like yourself and Arctic derpo will still be blaming the vax 10 years from now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

How stupid. He played for the University of Pittsburgh in 2021 and you can't play there without the shots smh 

Furthermore, every university that's still forcing this, which is most of them, should be held criminally liable at this point with everything that we know today 

What if he took the J&J vax ?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Meatheads like yourself and Arctic derpo will still be blaming the vax 10 years from now.

There is a reason vaxxes are tested for several years before giving it to the masses.

Not 60 days and then give the vax to the control group to kill the long term.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well, people will still likely be dying from it then, so..........

• Like 1

There is a reason vaxxes are tested for several years before giving it to the masses.

Not 60 days and then give the vax to the control group to kill the long term.

You said the vax was out way before they started giving it to people. Or is thar a fake story now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So be it but the fact is he took a shot to the chest.   Not sure where they come up with that number.  :lol:  

It very well is possible it was something else....its also very well possible it was commotio cordis. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some individuals might simply be more prone to it occurring as well. 

hamlin hit 2.JPG

hamlin hit.JPG

By a huge padded shoulder pad onto another huge padded shoulder pad. That's not how that works. It's generally something smaller, like a baseball non padded chest  where this is common. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What if he took the J&J vax ?

You mean the one they pulled off the shelves for blood clotting? 

Just now, Snake said:

Well, people will still likely be dying from it then, so..........

Yes people only die from covid vaxxes now. It's not natural to just die anymore. So.....

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its rare.  When was the last time you heard of a player dropping and they needed to spend 9 mins on the field to re-start his heart?

Just now, washedupmxer said:

By a huge padded shoulder pad onto another huge padded shoulder pad. That's not how that works. It's generally something smaller, like a baseball non padded chest  where this is common. 

You mean the one they pulled off the shelves for blood clotting? 

Dude there are other cases besides this one.   I just linked one.   Yes it occurs more often in baseball but doesn't mean the impact of a football hit couldn't cause it.  

Just now, Steve753 said:

Yes people only die from covid vaxxes now. It's not natural to just die anymore. So.....

They will still be dying well into the future from this abortion of a shot....

Keep whistling past the graveyard... the travel was worth it... :lol:

• Haha 1

Its rare.  When was the last time you heard of a player dropping and they needed to spend 9 mins on the field to re-start his heart?

Rare doesn't mean impossible.  I get where you and washed want to go with it and there isn't many on here who have a more open mind about the covid jab however given what actually happened on the field my logical guess is Commotio Cardis.  Maybe its something else but I'll stick with the evidence we currently have. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said the vax was out way before they started giving it to people. Or is thar a fake story now?

It was created by DARPA and Echohealth.  Pfizer and Moderna and the rest are just complicit.

Do you really think what 5 pharma companies who have spent decades to no avail for a vax for HIV, common cold can just whip one up for covid in a weekend to be tested on the mass population?

You sir are a special kind of idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

People have zero clue as to how violent hits are in college and professional football.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2