Check your account email address ×

No one should be OK with this...

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Funny how “ my body, my choice “ went out the window with covid shots

for the record have all the abortions ya want, just not on the taxpayers money 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think that point ever crossed his mind.  Because he's brainwashed into believing whatever they tell him to believe.  

How many vaccines does the military require? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People are free to enlist or not , once you sign you are their property.

People are free to work for various employers who either require or don’t require a vaccine.  They are also free to travel by air, sea, or auto where a vaccine may or not be required.  So what’s all the whining about? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People are free to work for various employers who either require or don’t require a vaccine.  They are also free to travel by air, sea, or auto where a vaccine may or not be required.  So what’s all the whining about? 

It’s about the fucking government mandating it and expressly obfuscating any liability these companies may have in the event of an injury they cause. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People are free to enlist or not , once you sign you are their property.

• Adenovirus
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Measles, mumps, rubella
  • Meningococcal
  • Poliovirus
  • Tetanus-Diphtheria
  • Varicella

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Time to take back that Pro Choice opinion you have. See, if you weren’t such an oblivious fake, and lib puppet bitch box, you’d see how fucking stupid you look arguing this. But I digress. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah especially those poor bastards who may have 20 years of their career invested, only to be told, get the jab or you're out.  They should be able to sue Fauci for 8 billion dollars.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah especially those poor bastards who may have 20 years of their career invested, only to be told, get the jab or you're out.  They should be able to sue Fauci for 8 billion dollars.

Don’t forget the government forced any company who relies on govt contracts to implement vax policy. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Snake said:
  • Adenovirus
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Measles, mumps, rubella
  • Meningococcal
  • Poliovirus
  • Tetanus-Diphtheria
  • Varicella

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training

They have a Vaccine for the Flu? Cool.

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Abortion access has passed on every ballot  initiative.  Even in KS, KY, MT.

Even though I agree that Roe was flawed law, I don't think the court would have taken it up if the abortion on demand crowd hadn't challenged a very reasonable 15 week law that was passes in Louisiana. 

If you can't decide by 15 weeks you probably are fucking retarded

Edited by SkisNH
Darn auto correct
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Even though I agree that Roe was flawed law, I don't think the court would have taken it up if the abortion on demand crowd hadn't changed a very reasonable 15 week law that was passes in Louisiana. 

If you can't decide by 15 weeks you probably are fucking retarded

Louisiana went through the legal course that RGB laid out years ago states rights. The state has the right to regulation if not a ban. The best part is the states will not want to give this back easily.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Don’t forget the government forced any company who relies on govt contracts to implement vax policy. 

Wife’s company forced their workers to get it, only to get their pee pees slapped just days before the deadline that their workers had to have it by. I told my wife to hold out (she didn’t want it) but she wanted to keep her job. IMO, if anything is proven against this bullshit shot (highly doubtful at this point), I’m sure she won’t be the only one suing the ever living shit out of that company. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I love when liberals defend the power of the state. 

far cry from what they were 20 years ago. complete 180. bloodthirsty statists now.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

far cry from what they were 20 years ago. complete 180. bloodthirsty statists now.

The reality is many of these radical liberals of the 60s and 70s are now running the government.  Pelosi, Clinton, Sanders, etc., look how they want to do it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

But that doesn’t seem to be the case with unions,,,,,

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The reality is many of these radical liberals of the 60s and 70s are now running the government.  Pelosi, Clinton, Sanders, etc., look how they want to do it.

i mean the ,liberal voters back in the early 2000s were largely anti war and anti-establishment..

not anymore.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

But that doesn’t seem to be the case with unions,,,,,

My union kept me from having to get the faggot ass vax or lose my job and for that I thank them 

• Like 1