Check your account email address ×

1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Whose budget was Obama operating under? And why do you think domestic spending is so high? If Republicans are so concerned with debt and the size of government why have they historically been the biggest spenders and the largest expanders of the size of govt? Fact is they don't care about debt. How does a politician come to Washington and make $170k a year, and in 20 years leaves to go into the private sector and is worth $50 million? But you know... MUSLIMS!!!!

insider trading is how they roll loaded. it was banned for about 3 yrs but a dem stuck around stuck the insider law back in and no one has bothered to turn the cash machine off again because they are all shit bags on all sides.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

insider trading is how they roll loaded. it was banned for about 3 yrs but a dem stuck around stuck the insider law back in and no one has bothered to turn the cash machine off again because they are all shit bags on all sides.

Yeah? Is that why McCain has been pushing for boots on the ground in Syria? He's getting paid dude. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah? Is that why McCain has been pushing for boots on the ground in Syria? He's getting paid dude. 

Mc Cain is as big a pile of shit as Nance .

I will shed no tears when John strokes out

I am not entirely sure if john is getting a check . I do know this shit is about the only thing that gets his old limp cock semi stiff

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's crazy is how we get bent about some Arab killing Arabs with sarin but then we don't do anything when an Arab or a Russian jet bombs a hospital, it's really a strange thing when you give it a few moments thought.

Resolution after resolution against Israel at the UN driven by the Arab world but when it comes to Syria nothing. Sure they will do something about Sarin gas because it breaks a treaty but as long a Assad uses Chlorine gas the Arab world will give it a big leaving alone.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's crazy is how we get bent about some Arab killing Arabs with sarin but then we don't do anything when an Arab or a Russian jet bombs a hospital, it's really a strange thing when you give it a few moments thought.

Juarez Mexico was determined Ed to be the most dangerous place on earth yet we hardly hear anything about it. They chop off heads and do all kinds of atrocities on a daily basis... Does America sit by idly and do nothing in the face of such heinous acts? Yep. Does America step in and help? Nope. We are gonna build a wall and let them keep doing it. Because Jesus doesn't care about Mexicans. 

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Juarez Mexico was determined Ed to be the most dangerous place on earth yet we hardly hear anything about it. They chop off heads and do all kinds of atrocities on a daily basis... Does America sit by idly and do nothing in the face of such heinous acts? Yep. Does America step in and help? Nope. We are gonna build a wall and let them keep doing it. Because Jesus doesn't care about Mexicans. 

Sessions was talking about that yesterday you lying Nazi Pig Dog :finger: 

19 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah that's probably the story, I think they are similar because they are both Abrahamic, Ishmael and Issac are brothers :)

Well half brothers anyhow. Mothers Sarai & Hagar.

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I'm afraid its a little more complex than that.  While Ben is busy spitting out pieces of Slim Jim and cheap beer, he should be reading up on his history.

Bedwetters like you are afraid of everything.

On 4/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, Highmark said:

Funny how anything that happens bad in the Christian or Jewish religion that we point the finger at the religion but if a Muslim does something bad we are not willing to look at the faults of Islam.  

Best just to ignore it....these people will change if we give them a chance and some money and benefits and housing (and a Dem voter card).

See the French migrant quarter get burned down over two fuding Muslim factions?  Meh.....nothing to see there.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you still here?  I knew I smelled something.

Well if you are smelling something it must be the old man smell coming from you, because no doubt you are sitting alone in the dark hiding from the scary world.