Check your account email address ×

1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how anything that happens bad in the Christian or Jewish religion that we point the finger at the religion but if a Muslim does something bad we are not willing to look at the faults of Islam.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Funny how 5 minutes is really 18;23 :lol:

Yeah I didn't get that part of it.  I think the first 5 minutes is what they are talking about the beginning of Islam and how Muhammad went to Medina to recruit Jews because nobody in Mecca would follow him.   He went as far as making similarities to the Jewish religion like praying multiple times a day, not eating pork, fasting and others.   Then when the Jews didn't follow him he wanted them killed or they could pay a tax to stay alive. (Jizya)  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah I didn't get that part of it.  I think the first 5 minutes is what they are talking about the beginning of Islam and how Muhammad went to Medina to recruit Jews because nobody in Mecca would follow him.   He went as far as making similarities to the Jewish religion like praying multiple times a day, not eating pork, fasting and others.   Then when the Jews didn't follow him he wanted them killed or they could pay a tax to stay alive.  

Yah that's probably the story, I think they are similar because they are both Abrahamic, Ishmael and Issac are brothers :)

Edited by Momorider

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny how anything that happens bad in the Christian or Jewish religion that we point the finger at the religion but if a Muslim does something bad we are not willing to look at the faults of Islam.  

Ummm i think that is the opposite really. You cant turn on any news report without incidents of racial islamist stuff. We really have a lot of nerve tho. Who do you think has killed more people in the last 15 years, radical islamists or the USA christian military coalition? I believe we have killed over 1 million muslims in that time. Religion is pretty fucked up, i dont care what religion you are. When you are fighting for your "religion" you are being manipulated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ummm i think that is the opposite really. You cant turn on any news report without incidents of racial islamist stuff. We really have a lot of nerve tho. Who do you think has killed more people in the last 15 years, radical islamists or the USA christian military coalition? I believe we have killed over 1 million muslims in that time. Religion is pretty fucked up, i dont care what religion you are. When you are fighting for your "religion" you are being manipulated. 

:news:  

spot on

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That made me laugh. :lol:  I'd like to see some statistics showing we killed over 1 million Muslims too.  

My point is they report on terrorism but Islam is never pointed at as part of the problem.   Anything Christians do that is even remotely anti-gay or anything and the religion is the problem.  Muslims can throw gays from the roof and its nothing to do with the religion.   Fact is all religions are cults to one extent or another.   Islam just happens to be by far the most violent and un-accepting.  

Even Wiki claims between the Gulf War (25,000-40,000), OIF (34,000-37,000) and the war in Afghanistan (25-45,000) there were less than 150,000 killed.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That made me laugh. :lol:  I'd like to see some statistics showing we killed over 1 million Muslims too.  

My point is they report on terrorism but Islam is never pointed at as part of the problem.   Anything Christians do that is even remotely anti-gay or anything and the religion is the problem.  Muslims can throw gays from the roof and its nothing to do with the religion.   Fact is all religions are cults to one extent or another.   Islam just happens to be by far the most violent and un-accepting.  

Its gotta be close.

My religion is better than yours.....fuck you....die...rinse and repeat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its gotta be close.

Better do some research.   Its not even close to 1 million.   The only data that even suggests that blames us for Russia invading Afg. :lol:  Think you guys are a bit gulible when it comes to this stuff.   Please do not think I mean to downplay the loss of 150,000 people but the facts are not as Anler claims.   The only way it even remotely comes close is putting us to blame for basically every conflict the ME has seen in the past 70 years which is complete BS.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–2014)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Even Wiki claims between the Gulf War (25,000-40,000), OIF (34,000-37,000) and the war in Afghanistan (25-45,000) there were less than 150,000 killed.  

Yeah I dont see that. Its pretty anti muslim in this country. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24547256

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/unworthy-victims-western-wars-have-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians

If you want to count the deaths in Syria due to the fact that we funded and weaponized terror groups there... The number could be well over 1 million

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Death-toll-in-5-year-Syrian-civil-war-is-470000-444542

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I dont see that. Its pretty anti muslim in this country. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24547256

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/unworthy-victims-western-wars-have-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians

If you want to count the deaths in Syria due to the fact that we funded and weaponized terror groups there... The number could be well over 1 million

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Death-toll-in-5-year-Syrian-civil-war-is-470000-444542

For every one of those I can post counter statistics.   Who is right? 

Last I read there were around 500,000 deaths in the Syrian civil war.  While no doubt we funded and gave weapons to rebels it started without our involvement.  Libya had our fingerprints on its beginnings much more than Syria.   

8 hours ago, Anler said:

no. its not the opposite.  And no, we haven't killed a million of them yet.  We likely will before the threat goes away.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Its gotta be close.

yeah.  It pretty much definitely is.  You seem oblivious to the Islamic phenomenon.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

no. its not the opposite.  And no, we haven't killed a million of them yet.  We likely will before the threat goes away.

yeah.  It pretty much definitely is.  You seem oblivious to the Islamic phenomenon.  

Uh yeah it is. No news networks are singing the praises of Islam. That's only shit you hear about on your right wing whack job radio shows. 

• Like 1

Uh yeah it is. No news networks are singing the praises of Islam. That's only shit you hear about on your right wing whack job radio shows. 

So whats your solution Don Lemon?  You seem to miss the point about what has driven our foreign policy for 70 years.  But then again, why would you, given your lack of critical thinking. :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So whats your solution Don Lemon?  You seem to miss the point about what has driven our foreign policy for 70 years.  But then again, why would you, given your lack of critical thinking. :dunno: 

Our foreign policy has been about controlling all of the world's resources and enslaving all countries in debt. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

I am saddened it is only one million, one billion would be getting close to what is needed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Our foreign policy has been about controlling all of the world's resources and enslaving all countries in debt. 

Yeah, I'm afraid its a little more complex than that.  While Ben is busy spitting out pieces of Slim Jim and cheap beer, he should be reading up on his history.

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

is that why we put our self in the most debt  to some how control our self with debt?

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is that why we put our self in the most debt  to some how control our self with debt?

You guys really have no clue how this works do you? 

• Like 1

You guys really have no clue how this works do you? 

what your comment on we want to control resources and debt .

then whos team was Obama on ?

did he not severely hamper our ability to capture our own resources while putting us under immense crushing unsurmountable  debt   ?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what your comment on we want to control resources and debt .

then whos team was Obama on ?

did he not severely hamper our ability to capture our own resources while putting us under immense crushing unsurmountable  debt   ?

Whose budget was Obama operating under? And why do you think domestic spending is so high? If Republicans are so concerned with debt and the size of government why have they historically been the biggest spenders and the largest expanders of the size of govt? Fact is they don't care about debt. How does a politician come to Washington and make $170k a year, and in 20 years leaves to go into the private sector and is worth $50 million? But you know... MUSLIMS!!!!

• Like 1