Check your account email address ×

Liar Rep.-elect George Santos admits fabricating key details of his bio

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Mueller s report does not support your assessment.  Barr’s calculated and cherry picked summary set the narrative knuckledraggers like yourself cling to.  

Ummm completely incorrect..

Steele dossier LMFAO

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/13/2022 at 9:49 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think it was necessarily a lie…his mind is gone.

On 10/13/2022 at 9:54 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that…it’s clear that Biden is mentally compromised and not capable of being President anymore. 

On 10/13/2022 at 9:58 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is “Denang Dick” and I’m not defending anyone. If anybody close to Biden gave a shit they would have stopped this charade before it started but  here we are. 

On 10/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not saying that Biden doesn’t lie or hasn’t in the past but clearly he has cognitive issues.

On 10/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re right…could be either of those or a combination.

22 hours ago, Snake said:

Joe said his wife died from a drunk driver and Beau died in Iraq....

Go ahead.... have a period over that like you did the republican... :lol:

We discussed this a few months back…quit trying so hard.😉

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

hold Don's beer...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

please let me know if the Gateway Pundit is keeping track of sleepy Joe's

What, and play that same stupid game that you're citing?  A subjective opinion being given to another subjective opinion and describing it as a lie?  C'mon man, that whole lie counter thing is utter bullshit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What, and play that same stupid game that you're citing?  A subjective opinion being given to another subjective opinion and describing it as a lie?  C'mon man, that whole lie counter thing is utter bullshit.

Your dear leaders lies are objective - not subjective.  Part of your echo chamber filling you with misinformation: 

FC6DF015-7C58-4093-A1FC-1E4741F1A730.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Looks like you make an excuse in your posts there...

Clearly Biden has cognitive issues and yes he’s shown himself to be a liar. Santos is just a straight up liar.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Clearly Biden has cognitive issues and yes he’s shown himself to be a liar. Santos is just a straight up liar.

Biden stood there and lied about his entire college career, looking a man right in the face while he was doing it, in a manner that made the man look stupid.

!00% in charge of his faculties.

The man has been a liar his entire career. You don't need to make the excuse he is braindead, it only makes you look like you are trying to white wash the truth.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biden stood there and lied about his entire college career, looking a man right in the face while he was doing it, in a manner that made the man look stupid.

The man has been a liar his entire career. You don't need to make the excuse he is braindead, it only makes you look like you are trying to white wash the truth.

So you think that today Joe Biden has zero cognitive issues…OK.

Also when I say “has shown himself to be a liar” I’m clearly not white washing anything.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you think that today Joe Biden has zero cognitive issues…OK.

Also when I say “has shown himself to be a liar” I’m clearly not white washing anything.

No Biden is out of it, I didn't say otherwise... I however am not using it as an excuse for lying.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Tells the class something that he doesn’t think anyone knows. 

On 12/30/2022 at 8:52 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

hold Don's beer...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

please let me know if the Gateway Pundit is keeping track of sleepy Joe's

False or misleading.  :lol:   WaPo.  :lol:  

Brazilian authorities plan to revive a fraud case against Representative-elect George Santos, R-NY, piling onto the already shocking allegations the embattled Republican faces in Washington.

Brazilian prosecutors said they will seek Santos' formal response to the revived case Monday. Santos, the son of Brazilian immigrants, faces charges relating to allegations of a stolen checkbook, according to the New York Times. Authorities had dropped the case nearly a decade ago after they were unable to locate Santos.

Brazilian prosecutors are reportedly working with the U.S. Justice Department to inform Santos of the charges.