Check your account email address ×

Behn’s house on the Fourth of July.

Watched my buddies 4 year old daughter catch a bottle rocket to the neck almost 25 years ago, sitting right next to my 6 and 8 year old daughter at a 4th of July cookout.  15 years of plastic surgery six figure lawsuit among friends, along with an arrest.  Yeah, not a huge fan of private fireworks after that experience.    

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Watched my buddies 4 year old daughter catch a bottle rocket to the neck almost 25 years ago, sitting right next to my 6 and 8 year old daughter at a 4th of July cookout.  15 years of plastic surgery six figure lawsuit among friends, along with an arrest.  Yeah, not a huge fan of private fireworks after that experience.    

Ditto

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I luvz me some fireworks 🎆 

Bringing this little cake to the party Im going too tonight...... Will be fun after a little Christmas cheer:bc:

I'm almost expected to bring fireworks to my family events anymore lol

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, HSR said:

What a dick post.

Snakes got lots of built up envy he needs to let out!

:lol:

I personally think it's cool what AFJ and his friend Spin are doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I personally think it's cool what AFJ and his friend Spin are doing.

As do I :bc: I think it's fucking awesome. I guess citiots just don't understand.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad, and the friends probably, aren't, friends anymore . .  .   

Seen some surprise flying objects....butane lighter on the outdoor fireplace...aerosol cans... Both go wizzing by like a rocket. . . . 

I once got a 4 oz Black Cat firework stuck in my chest during some teenage firework war shenanigans. Thankfully I had the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose and pulled that sum bitch out before it exploded.  :lol: