Check your account email address ×

Here’s what’s happening in the car market.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I was talking about sleds. I haven’t bought a new truck since 2013 and that one has been long since gone. 

:bc:

I use to get new every year or 2 but haven't gotten new since 15. Shitty winters and more interest in using the sxs these days.

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

I use to get new every year or 2 but haven't gotten new since 15. Shitty winters and more interest in using the sxs these days.

I just buy used, if I want to upgrade. My problem is that I like riding on and off trail and I don’t like to compromise. So, because I got decent deals on both sleds, I have one for each kind of riding. I don’t have as much into both sleds as I would have into one new one either. 

SXS would be fun, if I spent more time at my in-laws place up north. I have no use for it around where I live though. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

came time to buy a new sled and the winters have been so shitty i bought a new quad instead.

best descision i made in quite awhile. don't regret it at all. fuck 20 gs for a 500 mile winter if im lucky.

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

came time to buy a new sled and the winters have been so shitty i bought a new quad instead.

best descision i made in quite awhile. don't regret it at all. fuck 20 gs for a 500 mile winter if im lucky.

“Came time to pick the best looking whore at the whore house and I just couldn’t plop down the cash knowing I’d only get to fuck her for one night. So instead I decided to get myself a husband and now I have gay faggot sex all year long.” :lol: 

^^^^^ That’s what you just typed you retarded faggot….fucking quad. What an absolute pile of faggoty gay fucking

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“Came time to pick the best looking whore at the whore house and I just couldn’t plop down the cash knowing I’d only get to fuck her for one night. So instead I decided to get myself a husband and now I have gay faggot sex all year long.” :lol: 

^^^^^ That’s what you just typed you retarded faggot….fucking quad. What an absolute pile of faggoty gay fucking

:nuts:

calm down  retard.:lmao:

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup shits not selling

About time people starting realizing that shit is way overpriced. Crunch time is coming, those in a good financial spot are going to be able to scoop up some great deals in the next year or two. When are all the new vehicles that were missing components from the assembly lines finally going to be completed, and hit the market, even thou they are a year or two old ? Hopefully that floods the markets, and knocks prices down a ton.

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

About time people starting realizing that shit is way overpriced. Crunch time is coming, those in a good financial spot are going to be able to scoop up some great deals in the next year or two. When are all the new vehicles that were missing components from the assembly lines finally going to be completed, and hit the market, even thou they are a year or two old ? Hopefully that floods the markets, and knocks prices down a ton.

I have no clue what’s gonna happen , I just hope to keep working and having fun. Having shitheads trying to sell shit for 40% more than its worth is currently hampering my fun.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no clue what’s gonna happen , I just hope to keep working and having fun. Having shitheads trying to sell shit for 40% more than its worth is currently hampering my fun.

then dont buy it then ya worthless faggot.

:hay:

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Quit your crying pillow biter 

your sweet. like kool aide. bitch made :lmao:

tell us more about your market predictions there j.p. motgan. 

super impressed with the analysis of a socially awkward nothing on a sled forum. 

bet the farm on this guy folks .:lmao:  slack jawed imbred tough guy. you suck your uncles cock with that mouth ?

48 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

As far as I’ve seen, all manus are still getting parts in time to sell new vehicles in the same year they were produced and usually still for retail prices. It’s a game. Pay better attention. Most of these large corporations are still making record, or near record profits. If the supply chains were fucking them that bad, they would all be in the red. The only suffering, if that, is being felt by John Q Public. 

Now, the real shit is going to hit the fan in the next year or two when all of these car companies want to go full EV and they can’t even source the materials to build enough batteries. It’s coming. If they don’t have a plan to have enough ICE vehicles in their portfolios, they are most likely going to be severely fucked. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

I get plenty of miles usually on sleds, but no where near the SXS miles.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fucking air powered assault crossbows and 4 wheelers :lol: 

fucking pillow biter 

*Bhen looking into the lake for the sled at the bottom*

Live your lives folks....spend your $ as you see fit.  Still nothing better than a good day on the sleds to me.  No sport can make you go through $ like shit through a tin horn like boating can, and I love doing that too.  Pack up the kids or some friends, load up the coolers and head off to Nantucket or Block Island for the weekend, next level fun and adventure to me.  Even better with some like minded friends with their boats too.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2022 Ford F-350 Limited #1096
6.7 powerstroke
Star white
14k miles
5% tint all around
20% tint on the windshield
Lariat sport wheels
All stock, no issues. Window sticker in the last picture. $97,000 obo

ok pal

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Live your lives folks....spend your $ as you see fit.  Still nothing better than a good day on the sleds to me.  No sport can make you go through $ like shit through a tin horn like boating can, and I love doing that too.  Pack up the kids or some friends, load up the coolers and head off to Nantucket or Block Island for the weekend, next level fun and adventure to me.  Even better with some like minded friends with their boats too.

I find it much more enjoyable to come here and have everyone count AND spend money!

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:
2022 Ford F-350 Limited #1096
6.7 powerstroke
Star white
14k miles
5% tint all around
20% tint on the windshield
Lariat sport wheels
All stock, no issues. Window sticker in the last picture. $97,000 obo

ok pal

97 grand for a used pickup.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

97 grand for a used pickup.  :lol: 

Ya, that,s probably what the dumb fukkers that financed it to the hilt still owe on it. Good fukking luck selling it. Dealers are still looking for the suckers that went all stupid during covid. Our local Ford dealer is trying to sell a well used 2016mustang for 40 K, plus tax. Good luck on that one as well. Luckily, so far, all the idiots that want it, cann,t get that much financing.  

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I honestly don't find it to be true....yes the boat was expensive but my 4 stroke outboard is extremely reliable and I winterize it and wrap it myself. 

I LOVE Sledding...but if I ever had to choose boating or sledding. It would be boating (to be fair I live on the lake so no trailer to fuck with)

19 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Ya, that,s probably what the dumb fukkers that financed it to the hilt still owe on it. Good fukking luck selling it. Dealers are still looking for the suckers that went all stupid during covid. Our local Ford dealer is trying to sell a well used 2016mustang for 40 K, plus tax. Good luck on that one as well. Luckily, so far, all the idiots that want it, cann,t get that much financing.  

Well thats why companies like Carvana are in trouble.  The "irrational exhuberance"  in what they were willing to pay for used inventory will likely be their undoing.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I honestly don't find it to be true....yes the boat was expensive but my 4 stroke outboard is extremely reliable and I winterize it and wrap it myself. 

I LOVE Sledding...but if I ever had to choose boating or sledding. It would be boating (to be fair I live on the lake so no trailer to fuck with)

Living on a lake and that kind of boating is awesome too.  I guess I'm talking about the kind of boating I do now which is kind of stupid expensive.  Maintaining 3 diesel engines, slip fees, etc.,  As long as the flow is flowing, I'll enjoy it.