Check your account email address ×

Here’s what’s happening in the car market.

• USA Contributing Member

My truck is near death, need it to get my sled to VT and then back home at the end of the season.  Will not make mortgage payments on a truck... waiting for the used market to crash.

Last kid is a junior in college, have 2 more semester payments and that's done. Been paying down the home equity, should be under 10K this time next year.  I'll get a decent, used truck then but not 97K. 

12 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

My truck is near death, need it to get my sled to VT and then back home at the end of the season.  Will not make mortgage payments on a truck... waiting for the used market to crash.

Last kid is a junior in college, have 2 more semester payments and that's done. Been paying down the home equity, should be under 10K this time next year.  I'll get a decent, used truck then but not 97K. 

Still driving my rusted out, clapped out 2011 F150. Don't phase me at all.

On 12/25/2022 at 1:24 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Other than that piece of shit Mercedes sprinter, I bought my last 3 cars from auction. High mileage, one owner. The Toyota sienna is still running for the guy I sold it too. Over 475,000 miles and everything is original except for two sets of tires and a cat since he bought it from me. 

well it is a toyota

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Poorsledder was talking about trucks. Follow along.

3 BMWs....

Probably his only vehicle unlike you petite  homme. 

I have my summer car and newer 3/4 ton but 90% of the time I drive around a 4 banger. Last year I had a 2011 Regal CXL 2.4L and this year I am running a 2008 Eclipse GS 5-Speed. I flip and make money off them every other year but I like this Eclipse, might keep it for a few years. I'm getting around 25 avg and it's reliable AF.

Edited by stinkipinki

13 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

I have my summer car and newer 3/4 ton but 90% of the time I drive around a 4 banger. Last year I had a 2011 Regal CXL 2.4L and this year I am running a 2008 Eclipse GS 5-Speed. I flip and make money off them every other year but I like this Eclipse, might keep it for a few years. I'm getting around 25 avg and it's reliable AF.

X5M and the convertible are for summer.... the truck and 50i are for winter.

It's how to keep nice vehicles nice.....

• Like 1