Check your account email address ×

Tesla Just Passed GM to Become Top U.S. Carmaker

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Why is that?  

Tesla's sell through manufacturer owned stores, Michigan and most other states have laws barring automobile manufacturers from selling to the consumer direct, Tesla has managed to circumvent those laws I believe most everywhere but Michigan.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tesla's sell through manufacturer owned stores, Michigan and most other states have laws barring automobile manufacturers from selling to the consumer direct, Tesla has managed to circumvent those laws I believe most everywhere but Michigan.

That's kinda kooky . But thanks for the explanation 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol: What are you talking about.....I would look like a baby standing next to you :lol:  

Of course you would...you would still be a foot shorter then me standing in your high chair. :lol:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can see getting one in the future.

Don't comment on the vid if you don't watch it all :lol: 

The model x has had some cool updates.  I can see Tesla type features being the modern car culture transition into more computer user type modding....  Create a hack that makes it flash lights and stuff is today generation equivalent to doing performance mods of V8 of the the muscle car era. 

Little trans siberian orchestra easter egg locked away in the model x.

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

IBEW for 14 years now.  I don't take you have much of a concern for fair wages and fair labor standards with the products you buy and employment history....  How is that Chinese EGO mower when you could have bought american you worthless fuck!!!!

I buy 400-600K of American made paper from IP of Finch every month. I could buy from Canada (Domtar) and especially Asia but prefer to buy American. The 99 dollar EGO trimmer was all that was offered 3 years ago....so hey shoot me Im a worthless fuck

I get accused here of supporting unions all the time as if its bad. Ask Sleeper and a few others.

Pay attention

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I buy 400-600K of American made paper from IP of Finch every month. I could buy from Canada (Domtar) and especially Asia but prefer to buy American. The 99 dollar EGO trimmer was all that was offered 3 years ago....so hey shoot me Im a worthless fuck

I get accused here of supporting unions all the time as if its bad. Ask Sleeper and a few others.

Pay attention

What union are your BILs employees in? 

11 hours ago, xcr700 said:

That's kinda kooky . But thanks for the explanation 

allows the manufacturer to control the customer experience.  Makes a lot of sense for a boutique company who doesn;t need someone shilling for them.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

IBEW for 14 years now.  I don't take you have much of a concern for fair wages and fair labor standards with the products you buy and employment history....  How is that Chinese EGO mower when you could have bought american you worthless fuck!!!!

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

I am a sales rep for EGO, It's a great product, The owners of the company are American, and their headquarters are in Michigan. When you call EGO, you call Michigan and speak to an American. Chervon (EGO) makes 80% of the battery operated tools in North America, Skil, Rigid, Kobalt, Mastercraft, ect.. They used to make Dewalt when they had a quality product before they got in bed with Black and Decker. That EGO mower and trimmer are very impressive units.. The power and quality surprised me and I have been in the power equipment industry for 25 years. To run an EGO mower for a lawn mowing season it will cost you about 60 cents.. The quality of cut is amazing, cutting down 12" tall field grass is no issue. The torque of that motor is amazing.

@Mainecat, If you want to add any more EGO tools to what you have, We sell the bare tool and kits. If you already a couple batteries I can get you just the bare tool at a savings. Finch in NY buys their saw chain from me too..:thumb:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I am a sales rep for EGO, It's a great product, The owners of the company are American, and their headquarters are in Michigan. When you call EGO, you call Michigan and speak to an American. Chervon (EGO) makes 80% of the battery operated tools in North America, Skil, Rigid, Kobalt, Mastercraft, ect.. They used to make Dewalt when they had a quality product before they got in bed with Black and Decker. That EGO mower and trimmer are very impressive units.. The power and quality surprised me and I have been in the power equipment industry for 25 years. To run an EGO mower for a lawn mowing season it will cost you about 60 cents.. The quality of cut is amazing, cutting down 12" tall field grass is no issue. The torque of that motor is amazing.

@Mainecat, If you want to add any more EGO tools to what you have, We sell the bare tool and kits. If you already a couple batteries I can get you just the bare tool at a savings. Finch in NY buys their saw chain from me too..:thumb:

Thanks I just have the trimmer and it can just about run all day on a charge. When I need a blower I will consider a EGO because the battery will slide right in from the trimmer.

BOHICA voted for Trump.....a union guy imagine the insanity?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks I just have the trimmer and it can just about run all day on a charge. When I need a blower I will consider a EGO because the battery will slide right in from the trimmer.

BOHICA voted for Trump.....a union guy imagine the insanity?

They have a backpack blower now too,.but if you have the 2.0 or 2.5ah battery it won't run the backpack for very long..it needs the 5.0 or 7.5ah to get good run time.

Seen a Model X at a Hooters in North Carolina.  He pulled in as I was coming out so I stopped and talk to the guy.   Very sweet.....just not for me.   I will look into their solar roof in the years to come.  Love that idea.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

Just like when you bought the 100% Chinese trimmer I pointed out in your thread of the US designed and assembled cordless trimmer you could have bought.  Made in Montana then and still and been on the market long before Chinese ego came on the scene.  You just choose not to research your purchases and just did a Wally World type buy of a Chinese product rather then buy readily available American mad product.

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/core-cgtsd

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just like when you bought the 100% Chinese trimmer I pointed out in your thread of the US designed and assembled cordless trimmer you could have bought.  Made in Montana then and still and been on the market long before Chinese ego came on the scene.  You just choose not to research your purchases and just did a Wally World type buy of a Chinese product rather then buy readily available American mad product.

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/core-cgtsd

I hate to say it, but the Core product is a plie

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention

How much is this worth... stacked 10 deep?20170411_163418.thumb.jpg.cefc73b8ef22e743ba8ff473069356b0.jpg

20170411_163415.thumb.jpg.f6cfdd1b66024da7e1281604734a132b.jpg

20170411_163412.thumb.jpg.ed82b6a7bfb324c2ba565bc7ee42d9e0.jpg