Check your account email address ×

Stephan Bonnar dies at age 45

Snake

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Doesn’t  bother me in the least, I just think it makes you guys look small.  We could also throw out pejoratives about peoples income levels, station in life , etc., in addition to all these perceived notions about a person that they’ve never mets physical stature.  It’s all the same.  But I digress.  

Holy fucking zero self awareness :lol:you literally did EXACTLY that to me! Would you like me to bring up the posts or would you rather just stfu and walk away now? You have to be the biggest hypocrite on FS :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

I got them counting my money....

I don't care what you have. I've been on this forum for a little over a year and know everything you've got because you shared it with the class.

As for counting your money, why would I do that? You've done it for me already many times!

Read what you post!!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy fucking zero self awareness :lol:you literally did EXACTLY that to me! Would you like me to bring up the posts or would you rather just stfu and walk away now? You have to be the biggest hypocrite on FS :bc:

Snake: you're counting my money.

Also Snake: I've got more money than I'll ever need.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

self-awareness indeed. That was exactly my point.  You got all huffy and indignant when I asked you to tell me a little bit about yourself,  (I honestly still know jack about you)   But it’s OK for you to physically describe somebody you never met.  i’ve known Moe for over 15 years, I have ridden and partied with him. I’ve been to his house. He’s not small or little.   So I guess given that this is the new standard, I’ll put you down for milking a disability pension, 80 pounds overweight and you live in a Doublewide. Man I’m glad we got that worked out.  Still not sure why some of you guys are so insecure about telling others a little bit about yourselves.  

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

self-awareness indeed. That was exactly my point.  You got all huffy and indignant when I asked you to tell me a little bit about yourself,  (I honestly still know jack about you)   But it’s OK for you to physically describe somebody you never met.  i’ve known Moe for over 15 years, I have ridden and partied with him. I’ve been to his house. He’s not small or little.   So I guess given that this is the new standard, I’ll put you down for milking a disability pension, 80 pounds overweight and you live in a Doublewide. Man I’m glad we got that worked out.  Still not sure why some of you guys are so insecure about telling others a little bit about yourselves.  

Hes mentioned where he lives and what he did for a living a few times and that he's retired.

:bc:

As for Moe, I read he's 5"9' and weighs 150 something.

Edited by Steve753

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Here's a lil tidbit of your bloviating.  Asked :lol: GTFO

Retired at 50?!  Lets hear it.  Tell the class how your retirement income is generated relative to the average wage, and we can put this matter to rest post haste.  Cuz I'm pretty sure you're no Elon Musk, especially if no one knows you here personally.

Insecure ? Are you fucking retarded ? Why do we even have screen names? Lets just put it all out there and use our real names right??How about a full street address in our locations too? This isn't a fucking dating site you windbag and nobody cares who you've met from here so get off your soapbox FFS. Nobody here has to "qualify" themselves to you or anybody else so just STFU about it.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Retired at 50?!  Lets hear it.  Tell the class how your retirement income is generated relative to the average wage, and we can put this matter to rest post haste.  Cuz I'm pretty sure you're no Elon Musk, especially if no one knows you here personally.

Insecure ? Are you fucking retarded ? Why do we even have screen names? Lets just put it all out there and use our real names right??How about a full street address in our locations too? This isn't a fucking dating site you windbag and nobody cares who you've met from here so get off your soapbox FFS. Nobody here has to "qualify" themselves to you or anybody else so just STFU about it.

Just tell him so he can sleep tonight!

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Whoosh again.  for someone always accusing others of having no self-awareness, you don’t have any.  You sure bark a lot of orders for somebody who has no authority for shit. But thanks for the confirmation. You’re a fucking bum.   🖕😆

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whoosh again.  for someone always accusing others of having no self-awareness, you don’t have any.  You sure bark a lot of orders for somebody who has no authority for shit. But thanks for the confirmation. You’re a fucking bum.   🖕😆

Not sure if you realize it or not. That was you who said what HSR had in bold.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He won’t, because he knows it’ll show that he’s a fucking bum.  :lol: 

If you care enough search it.

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He won’t, because he knows it’ll show that he’s a fucking bum.  :lol: 

Retired at 50 and never once had to ask Mom for help :thumb: That's all you need to know:news:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Retired at 50 and never once had to ask Mom for help :thumb: That's all you need to know:news:

Now we’re getting somewhere.  Bringing family in to it.  The one and only rule.  Who told you I had to ask my mother for help?  I guess that means I get to say things about your mother. You’re a fucking bum.  And a piece of shit too after that post. Thanks for playing.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Now we’re getting somewhere.  Bringing family in to it.  The one and only rule.  Who told you I had to ask my mother for help?  I guess that means I get to say things about your mother. You’re a fucking bum.  And a piece of shit too after that post. Thanks for playing.

My dad left when I was a kid so only had a mom around:dunno: Calm down.

I'm sorry you had to ask your mother for help, I guess your not as smart as you pretend to be.

See you always think everything is about you, you should work on fixing that.

Just now, HSR said:

My dad left when I was a kid so only had a mom around:dunno: Calm down.

I'm sorry you had to ask your mother for help, I guess your not as smart as you pretend to be.

See you always think everything is about you, you should work on fixing that.

Not sure where you get this bullshit about my mother from given it’s not true.  You have no business even talking about her, especially given I have taken care of her for the past 15 years.  Nice comments about being a slum lord too I might add. There is nothing that you can offer me dude except perhaps shutting the fuck up.  🖕

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I read where you said you got money from mom to buy your house you have now.

:dunno:

So if I followed correctly - HSR actually retired at 50 without family help and Woolie wanted to know more about him. He shared.  Impressive.  Move on.  

But - in typical east coast clown posse fashion - MoeMoe - the lil retired Union delivery boy - feels compelled to brag about his retirement and all his ‘cash’.  Now Woolie has to thread the needle to defend MoeMoe and kiss his ass while basically getting :owned: by HSR’s early self-made retirement.  Is that correct? Or did I miss something?