Check your account email address ×

Stephan Bonnar dies at age 45

Snake

:lol: baby steps but if you keep posting and your buddy keeps liking every thing you'll get there soon :lol:

On 11/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, DriftBusta said:

HSR:  #1 poster 6 of the last 7 days, and #2 on the 7th.   I thought it was my imagination.  A distinction that I'd honestly be embarassed about. :lol:  And I'm the bloviating windbag.  To repeat an overused expression...."get a life".  

On 12/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, HSR said:

Retired at 50 and never once had to ask Mom for help :thumb: That's all you need to know:news:

How is this about anyone's mom other than HSR's?  I'll give you a hint.  The I is implied in the sentence if you understand English writing.  In particular since he retired at 50.  I could see you misunderstanding it if you also retired at 50, but we know you are pathetic at your job and that wouldn't be possible.

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I think we have all ID that your a dick and you will still be a dick 40 years from now. :thumb:

When you replace ID with identify as it is used you can again see how dumb you are.  As for being a dick, yep, but only to idiots that can't think for themselves.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How is this about anyone's mom other than HSR's?  I'll give you a hint.  The I is implied in the sentence if you understand English writing.  In particular since he retired at 50.  I could see you misunderstanding it if you also retired at 50, but we know you are pathetic at your job and that wouldn't be possible.

That ms how the roll.  I posted a pic of rigid once clearly addressing him and his kid was obscured in the background - never noticed the kid - until rigid brought it up and tried to make it about his kid.  A lot of fake outrage from the east coasters. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

smh. And I’ll give you one too you fucking imbecile.  😂 He was implying that I had to ask my mother for help, which was nonsense.  Because it’s not the first time he brought it up.  So reread what he wrote in that context.  The fucking guy claims to know my whole life history. Or at least his version of it. And If you knew anything about what I do, you would know that you don’t get to keep the job unless you’re very good at it.   🖕😂 Ass sniffing leg humping moron.