Check your account email address ×

Stephan Bonnar dies at age 45

Snake

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…yeah I’m the bitch…priceless coming from the guy that won’t STFU and calls everybody stupid but let his wife get what he considers a life threatening vaccine. 😂

Did you read that document?  Doesn't sound like it.  

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let's have the retard translation.

Yes, I'd like to hear his translation too.  He never seems to be at any shortage of words, so this should be good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Did you read that document?  Doesn't sound like it.  

Yes, I'd like to hear his translation too.  He never seems to be at any shortage of words, so this should be good.

It's all spelled out in the tweet replies what the actual document is about. It's not my job to educate you.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's all spelled out in the tweet replies what the actual document is about. It's not my job to educate you.

You seem to have plenty of time to just play the contrarian on every subject here, wouldn't seem to be too much to ask what your interpretation of an actual link that someone else posted.  I know your so busy and all...one guy posts the receipts and all a couple of you guys can do is play the role of sideline chirpers.....  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seem to have plenty of time to just play the contrarian on every subject here, wouldn't seem to be too much to ask what your interpretation of an actual link that someone else posted.  I know your so busy and all...one guy posts the receipts and all a couple of you guys can do is play the role of sideline chirpers.....  :lol: 

If you never make an argument, you can never be wrong....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Either argue your point or don't make it at all..... since when did the 'look it up yourself' defense become a de facto argument?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Believe what you want.

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Man that was such an epic fight! I'll remember him that way not if he was vaxed or not  FFS

I wish they went to a 4th round. I still think Bonnar had more left in the tank than Forrest at the end and would've knocked him out!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The deeper I look the more nefarious it gets.  You apparently think the opposite of that.

You're not looking at all. If you look at the tweet replies the answer is clearly there, but instead you're doing exactly what the media did with the kid with the red hat and the old Indian.

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're not looking at all. If you look at the tweet replies the answer is clearly there, but instead you're doing exactly what the media did with the kid with the red hat and the old Indian.

I am talking about the letter from the defense department that you claimed AC didn't understand. All several of us have asked is for your explanation of it.  Sorry I had to dumb it down for you.

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am talking about the letter from the defense department that you claimed AC didn't understand. All several of us have asked is for your explanation of it.  Sorry I had to dumb it down for you.

That letter is a recommendation.  Nothing more.

The arrivecan tweet is the one where it's described what it's all about in the replies.

Edited by Steve753

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47byl5xn8qg1ed1bgaa6

Well alrighty then... :lol:

• Haha 1