Check your account email address ×

Stephan Bonnar dies at age 45

Snake

21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I read what it's for and unlike you looked into it deeper. If you would've done that you wouldn't have made the post. Mind you you've done it before without thoroughly looking into something.

That could be said about ANY of his posts.  Fucking guy is a nut job and draws wrong conclusions out of any data.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Either argue your point or don't make it at all..... since when did the 'look it up yourself' defense become a de facto argument?

That is exactly what AC does 99.999% of the time.  Usually adds a "keep your head buried in the sand moron" as well.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

If you want to use Twitter as an argument, 'go look at Twitter' is not an argument. :lol:

How hard is it for you to post the Twitter post that backs up your assumption?

I ain't even saying you are wrong, just that your argument style is 1st grade level at best. :dunno:

Again, AC's game plan.  Interesting that you support his nonsense, but won't the other way.  Of course considering how blind your group of cronies is towards truth I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Deepfaggot and the rest of the low iq morons, the real Dr's were correct to call out the covid bullshit.

The cdc/fda/public health not only were wrong but intentionally lied.

The school of hard knocks.

Where does it mention what the said Dr was calling out? How is this breaking news?

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Deepfaggot and the rest of the low iq morons, the real Dr's were correct to call out the covid bullshit.

The cdc/fda/public health not only were wrong but intentionally lied.

The school of hard knocks.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How much of a retard are you?

You know there is medication you can take that will help you with these episodes.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Too bad none will raise your iq.

Dude Stephan Bonnar died and you're having a seizure in here.PM me your addy and I'll send help ASAP !!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude Stephan Bonnar died and you're having a seizure in here.PM me your addy and I'll send help ASAP !!!!!!!!

Bonnar was anti-vax! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Bonnar was anti-vax! :lol:

Whooooaaaa,Whoa,whoa,whoooaaa partner SHOW ME THE TWITTER!!!!!!!:lol: If he didn't speak up and lose his mind going against the vax he's just as guilty as the pro-vaxxers :news: FS mentality :lol:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Whooooaaaa,Whoa,whoa,whoooaaa partner SHOW ME THE TWITTER!!!!!!!:lol: If he didn't speak up and lose his mind going against the vax he's just as guilty as the pro-vaxxers :news: FS mentality :lol:

Stephan Bonnar was not Vaccinated.

In September 2021, Bonnar caused a stir when he posted several videos to Instagram of a heated confrontation at a hospital. He subsequently told MMA Fighting he was seeking treatment for a severe injury he suffered while pro wrestling and claimed doctors denied him care due to his stance on COVID-19 vaccinations

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

In September 2021, Bonnar caused a stir when he posted several videos to Instagram of a heated confrontation at a hospital. He subsequently told MMA Fighting he was seeking treatment for a severe injury he suffered while pro wrestling and claimed doctors denied him care due to his stance on COVID-19 vaccinations

Well WTF is AC prattling on about then :lol:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well WTF is AC prattling on about then :lol:

The OP was Snake. He posted it because he died from heart issues. AC piled on with his usual bullshit.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The OP was Snake. He posted it because he died from heart issues. AC piled on with his usual bullshit.

:lol:

Stupidly enough that makes perfect sense here :lol:

18 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe he got it so he could travel.