Check your account email address ×

Despite Musk's claims, there's no proof the FBI told Twitter to suppress Hunter Biden story (CNN)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Panic buying?

He also said covid was an overreaction.

What is the misinformation there?

Now do Biden.

:lol:

Good when Trump does it.

Bad when Biden does.

They both wanted to censor free speech.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you claiming you were :lol: As for the rest , post it up I need a laugh :lol: PhD in Outhouses? Doctorate in Slumlord? Masters in Donut Delivery? :roflcrying:

Without requiring any validation, I'm pretty sure he's accomplished a hell of a lot more than both you and the Deepfaggot put together.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Without requiring any validation, I'm pretty sure he's accomplished a hell of a lot more than both you and the Deepfaggot put together.

Wgaf. Is this a competition or something?

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you claiming you were :lol: As for the rest , post it up I need a laugh :lol: PhD in Outhouses? Doctorate in Slumlord? Masters in Donut Delivery? :roflcrying:

You probably never made it past 10th grade based on your intellect demonstrated here.  Deephaven comes off as a bitter angry young kid.  some of that probably because he rides an arctic cat.  You his daddy?  😆

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think you get it.  Thankfully Elon does.

Liberals just starting crying now.

Ya I get it. Trump did the similar thing and you're OK with it because you like him.

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

It is his uber insecure self.  He knows he isn't smart enough to have a conversation so he always wants to know peoples history to make himself feel better.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well you are an idiot and always wrong so there you have it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ya I get it. Trump did the similar thing and you're OK with it because you like him.

No, I'm not OK with it, understand.  This is happening globally, its a problem.

Trump is calling this out, Biden thinks its great.

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is his uber insecure self.  He knows he isn't smart enough to have a conversation so he always wants to know peoples history to make himself feel better.

Well you are an idiot and always wrong so there you have it.

Sometimes when you know, you know.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

When is it up for signing again?  Will you still be mad at trump at that time?

Yes along with anyone else who gives these pieces of shit power to do these things. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes along with anyone else who gives these pieces of shit power to do these things. 

Be mad at the people doing it.  Your outrage is noted, but it is misdirected.  At least with trump there was a chance he may not sign it.  Not going to happen now.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Be mad at the people doing it.  Your outrage is noted, but it is misdirected.  At least with trump there was a chance he may not sign it.  Not going to happen now.

:lol: fucking moron 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll stick with Musk, he gets it what's happening unlike brain dead idiots like yourself.

Keep moving goalposts.  So sad you cant stick to one at least one time.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Never seen anything like it in my life time.  Useful idiots.  

Don't flatter yourself, you aren't useful

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes , he passed the FISA law giving them unlimited power against us. Stupid ass faggot 

The FISA act itself has been around since 1968 and actually could provide American's protection however like everything else in govt its the officials that corrupt it.  Because of this I would agree we likely are better off not having it then let it be abused by the deep state. 

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The FISA act itself has been around since 1968 and actually could provide American's protection however like everything else in govt its the officials that corrupt it.  Because of this I would agree we likely are better off not having it then let it be abused by the deep state. 

To be mad at trump regarding the FISA act is exactly the problem and it is why I tried to tell him that his outrage is misdirected.....but I was called names.  LOL.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.