Check your account email address ×

Summer Fun????

25 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The wife and I plan on doing some fishing in the tin boat and plenty of cruising in the runabout this summer. We have plenty of lakes nearby to check out. We get together with friends and do the annual float down the river and really looking forward to that. I was looking at the AC Wildcat 700 sxs and might get rid of the atvs but that's dependant on the local bylaws getting changed

rzr 900 trail......:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

U prob would like my chris with its ford 5.8 multi port

I don't like boats 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

As long as you don't touch me!:lmao:

:lol::lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

47 minutes ago, Dave said:

What do you do for fun in the summer?

Work. LOL. Too busy to really do anything from may til August. That's why I snowmobile. I have more time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dave said:

No...some guy with a commander. :lol:

That's what I  get for cheating on fs with trackshare :lol:. Two conversations aboot the same thing ,but different people :bong:

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:

Not really psycho I just use to really have this thing for speed, I've slowed down a little as I got older :bc: 

I really do love your country :thumb: 

That's a great video :bc:. I used to be the same aboot speed ,except mine slowed down to a casual stroll when I hit 40

9 hours ago, Dave said:

No...some guy with a commander. :lol:

You again? ? :lol:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's what I  get for cheating on fs with trackshare :lol:. Two conversations aboot the same thing ,but different people :bong:

That's a great video :bc:. I used to be the same aboot speed ,except mine slowed down to a casual stroll when I hit 40

You again? ? :lol:

Haven't been on that site in a while.

Just now, Dave said:

Haven't been on that site in a while.

:lol:. It's ok there,but not a lot of traffic.  And damn, the site is divided.  Sledders and atvers seem to hate each other. ..which makes pot stirring so fun over there ........:D

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I can see myself getting into trouble on that trail. Wide flat straights ....

Near the Town of Winter I've taken mine many times over 80MPH on a long stretch, there are many deeper dips and wood bridges so you can't give 'er everywhere.

15 hours ago, ckf said:

I know they don't give you the adrenaline rush of a sled, but at least you are guaranteed a 5 month season. 

:bigfinger:

We used to ride 12 months.  Put on your sled gear ,a tall windshield and hand warmers and get out there 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:. It's ok there,but not a lot of traffic.  And damn, the site is divided.  Sledders and atvers seem to hate each other. ..which makes pot stirring so fun over there ........:D

Geez i never noticed that before....could be some fresh pots to stir. :news:

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Near the Town of Winter I've taken mine many times over 80MPH on a long stretch, there are many deeper dips and wood bridges so you can't give 'er everywhere.

The trails are pretty different here around my place . Mainly very wooded bush trails . Not many straights until you hit a lake 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Closest thing to summer sledding there is...

08211604.thumb.png.43113a98a08fc2ffbc47f73dcf0f48f4.png

I've has wave runners, they are fun for like 15 minutes. I could probably get into 4 wheeling if I had time in the summer. But all of my friends who ride have all been hospitalized by them. Also something I'm not too excited about at my age. Thinking about getting a motorcycle tho. Lots of guys are doing some really cool trips this year. 

The trails are pretty different here around my place . Mainly very wooded bush trails . Not many straights until you hit a lake 

95% of our Trails are also like that, very curvy & wooded, Tuscobia is a former rail way which pretty much follows the old grade but not everywhere.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I've has wave runners, they are fun for like 15 minutes. I could probably get into 4 wheeling if I had time in the summer. But all of my friends who ride have all been hospitalized by them. Also something I'm not too excited about at my age. Thinking about getting a motorcycle tho. Lots of guys are doing some really cool trips this year. 

I'll be 70 years old in July, been riding 3 & 4 wheelers since the 1970's, I've not once hurt myself, have flipped a few Motorcycles & Snowmobiles many years back.

• Like 1

Yeah,it's a strange place. Lots of brand loyalty, bashing ,and fighting.  I love it

I gotta kinda behave on some sites...Im the VP of the Saskatchewan ATV association. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I'll be 70 years old in July, been riding 3 & 4 wheelers since the 1970's, I've not once hurt myself, have flipped a few Motorcycles & Snowmobiles many years back.

What was it like before the wheel was invented? :lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Well my friends are retards ok? And if I was riding with them I would get sucked into some retarded shit too... I owned motorcycles prior to having kids and never crashed. But all of the guys I rode with did. Buried 2 of them. I would get a cruiser bike for touring. 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

95% of our Trails are also like that, very curvy & wooded, Tuscobia is a former rail way which pretty much follows the old grade but not everywhere.

One thing I noticed was how wide those trails are. Ours are nowhere near that wide. Gets dangerous sometimes

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I gotta kinda behave on some sites...Im the VP of the Saskatchewan ATV association. 

Maybe just tell me who to piss off and what to say and I'll do it for you :lol:

We don't need you getting into any trouble