Check your account email address ×

Summer Fun????

1 minute ago, snowstorm said:

i dont know much about a can am. i know someone that has a comander and he thought it was great till he started having trouble with it. then he bought a general

What trouble was he having with it?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Many guys here add Turbo's to the ATV's some at Hayward Power Sports go over 100 MPH.

Lots add turbos out here to can ams...have yet to see one on a polaris atv.

Just now, snowstorm said:

i tried a kawasaki it was boring. and with the motor between the seats like a canam . i was told they get warm inside

The motor isnt between the seats on a x3

Just now, Dave said:

Lots add turbos out here to can ams...have yet to see one on a polaris atv.

The guy whose family that used to own HPS & I were talking the other day, Dale Mrotek, he belongs to a group that have some crazy Polaris & Can Am turbo-charger ATV's & SXS's.

Just now, Ebsell said:

I was thinking about taking the motor out of my Z1 turbo and trying to set it up in my side x side 

The drivetrain wouldnt handle the hp

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I was thinking about taking the motor out of my Z1 turbo and trying to set it up in my side x side 

Few years back at the Weenie Roast races a guy had a triple Thundercat engine on an ATV.

• Like 1

broke several axles. he did have tracks on it. he likes the polaris much better. no engine heat in the cab or as much noise

axles have nothing to do with brand...they break because of the guy driving

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Few years back at the Weenie Roast races a guy had a triple Thundercat engine on an ATV.

Im sure they did....anythings possible....but major changes need to be made or it defeats the purpose.

the way i see it if its your money buy what you want

That's why we do Sleds, ATV's, & Boats. Here it's legal to use Wheelers all year, 100's of miles of trails in this county and they connect other counties.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave said:

Im sure they did....anythings possible....but major changes need to be made or it defeats the purpose.

Paul Stender has 2 Jet powered ATV's. Check Indy Boys or Speed for hire.com.

Just now, Dave said:

Jet powered would be cool

Check out those sites, he has the World's fastest everything, LOL, even a Jet powered Outhouse and Dog House, beer truck, PeterBuilt, School Bus, Dodge Truck, Harley, all Jets Powered. I've know Paul since the 1970's.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Check out those sites, he has the World's fastest everything, LOL, even a Jet powered Outhouse and Dog House, beer truck, PeterBuilt, School Bus, Dodge Truck, Harley, all Jets Powered. I've know Paul since the 1970's.

Im looking at it now.... :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I know they don't give you the adrenaline rush of a sled, but at least you are guaranteed a 5 month season. 

:bigfinger:

I have a mod banshee that begs to differ.

I pretty much never use it any more but I keep it at a buds place in WI for when I go up there poss 1 time a yr lol.

I have owned a few ATV and hands down my fav was my BRP v twin outlander . I also had a BRP sxs sold it same yr lame as hell imho .

1 hour ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have planned for fun this summer?

I'm really considering getting rid of the sleds and getting in to ATV's. The local club here in town has about 30 miles of trails. The town is also going to open up a lot of the roads to ATV's to attract more people to the area. Plus I'm only 14 miles away from a parking area to the 1000 miles of connected ATV trails in northern NH.

SMH

get a rzr and keep the sled.  

Still thinking of getting a boat for this summer but need to make some bank first,  just spent my fun money on a car for the daughter and fixing the jeep

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a mod banshee that begs to differ.

I pretty much never use it any more but I keep it at a buds place in WI for when I go up there poss 1 time a yr lol.

I have owned a few ATV and hands down my fav was my BRP v twin outlander . I also had a BRP sxs sold it same yr lame as hell imho .

Try an x3...you will never ride a razr again.