Check your account email address ×

Summer Fun????

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH

get a rzr and keep the sled.  

Still thinking of getting a boat for this summer but need to make some bank first,  just spent my fun money on a car for the daughter and fixing the jeep

A boat for the ocean or are you thinking of getting a place on a lake again?

What did you get for Carley?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

A boat for the ocean or are you thinking of getting a place on a lake again?

What did you get for Carley?

2011 mazda 3 with 55k on it for 8 grand.  Jeep dealer whores out stale trade inventory then sends them to the auction day 45

On the ocean,  i would buy a 30k mobile home in jackman for snowmobiling before having another lake house

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Try an x3...you will never ride a razr again.

I have been in and drove many sxs. just not my cup of tea at all .

poo gives us a new sxs every yr have spent some time in pretty much all there sxs I would not buy 1 again. I have buds who have sunk stupid cash In them still not my thing . if I want to drive a truck in the woods I have 1 .  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2011 mazda 3 with 55k on it for 8 grand.  Jeep dealer whores out stale trade inventory then sends them to the auction day 45

On the ocean,  i would buy a 30k mobile home in jackman for snowmobiling before having another lake house

Didn't you make some decent cash when you sold the place on Ossipee Lake?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been in and drove many sxs. just not my cup of tea at all .

poo gives us a new sxs every yr have spent some time in pretty much all there sxs I would not buy 1 again. I have buds who have sunk stupid cash In them still not my thing . if I want to drive a truck in the woods I have 1 .  

But have you driven an x3....im not a fan of sxs either...mostly cause im to tall....the x3 is a different animal and i fit in it np.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have planned for fun this summer?

I'm really considering getting rid of the sleds and getting in to ATV's. The local club here in town has about 30 miles of trails. The town is also going to open up a lot of the roads to ATV's to attract more people to the area. Plus I'm only 14 miles away from a parking area to the 1000 miles of connected ATV trails in northern NH.

I'm going to work my ass off and use the new camper as much as possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dave said:

But have you driven an x3....im not a fan of sxs either...mostly cause im to tall....the x3 is a different animal and i fit in it np.

no but can u even use them on the trails in your parts?  I am sure my bud will buy one soon he buys a new sxs every yr or 2 keep it at his dads "cabin" in the desert .

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well I lost money on it but i owned that free and clear but thats investment money not boat/fun money

Did you ever get rid of that development property that you had with your business partner?

Just now, ckf said:

Did you ever get rid of that development property that you had with your business partner?

finally surveying it now so will punt it in the fall i would guess which will net me 80-90k but I've got to front another 15k to make it happen

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no but can u even use them on the trails in your parts?  I am sure my bud will buy one soon he buys a new sxs every yr or 2 keep it at his dads "cabin" in the desert .

No rules for trails here.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well I lost money on it but i owned that free and clear but thats investment money not boat/fun money

boat fun money? lol I just got my boat out of storage and am thinking real hard about selling . I spend more time buffing changing fluids and batteries shrink wrapping un wrapping on and on that I actually use the fucking thing any more. 25 yrs of boat ownership has made me bitter about boats . my wife like the boat but I guys I would to if I just had to put on a swim suit and walk down to go for a ride . no I am the guy attaching the hose to pump out the shitter and driving as every one else parties . fucking boats I hope that chirs craft burns to the ground tonight     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

boat fun money? lol I just got my boat out of storage and am thinking real hard about selling . I spend more time buffing changing fluids and batteries shrink wrapping un wrapping on and on that I actually use the fucking thing any more. 25 yrs of boat ownership has made me bitter about boats . my wife like the boat but I guys I would to if I just had to put on a swim suit and walk down to go for a ride . no I am the guy attaching the hose to pump out the shitter and driving as every one else parties . fucking boats I hope that chirs craft burns to the ground tonight     

i went from having a house at the lake,  2 boats 2 jet skis 3 sleds down to only having a sled as a toy and i miss the boat.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm ditching my boat. We just don't use it as much. And now with a camper there's no time. As E z said it became a lot of work for me, everyone else just showed up. Still got a canoe , Jon boat,and 3 kayaks. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i went from having a house at the lake,  2 boats 2 jet skis 3 sleds down to only having a sled as a toy and i miss the boat.  

I miss living on the lake. Between spending weekends there, and moving to the lake when I was 16 years old, it kind of becomes a way of life. I should just get a small boat for the lakes up here. I'm only a mile away from the public launch on IP.

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Dude you complain more than a pregnant woman  :lmao:

He's nowhere near as bad as Gayeve is tho.  Can you imagine that whiney bitch on a snowmobile SMH 

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Try an x3...you will never ride a razr again.

The Maveric X3 is without a doubt the baddest stock SxS on the planet.  The XP 1000 and Turbo RZR are not even close.  CanAm had all of their latest and greatest wheelers out to Demo ride at King of the Hammers in February.  I took an X3 for a ride.  Unreal how fast it could go in the woops.  No RZR is even close in speed, power or suspension.  The X3 moved the bar way higher than it ever was.   2' woops at 60+ was effortless in the Maveric.  A RZR is upside down if you tried that.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

4 wheelers are the "600 class sled" of summer fun :lol: 

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Dude you complain more than a pregnant woman  :lmao:

More than a one eyed,black,one legged pregnant woman who's welfare check was two days late.:lmao:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Maveric X3 is without a doubt the baddest stock SxS on the planet.  The XP 1000 and Turbo RZR are not even close.  CanAm had all of their latest and greatest wheelers out to Demo ride at King of the Hammers in February.  I took an X3 for a ride.  Unreal how fast it could go in the woops.  No RZR is even close in speed, power or suspension.  The X3 moved the bar way higher than it ever was.   2' woops at 60+ was effortless in the Maveric.  A RZR is upside down if you tried that.  

Looks like a nice machine, havent been able to see one up close yet. 

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

and starting at 22k it best