Check your account email address ×

Not A….

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And your idea of a big mile day and big mile trip? 

Who was talking to you Snowtits ? 

Go cry about Trump and LGBTQ some more since thats all you are good at retard. 

C35D92A7-5084-43B6-BAB6-BDC2D5BF34A5.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Who was talking to you Snowtits ? 

Go cry about Trump and LGBTQ some more since thats all you are good at retard. 

C35D92A7-5084-43B6-BAB6-BDC2D5BF34A5.jpeg

You a poser :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just watched that Supertrax video. It sure looks like a big bitch! Has me very intrigued. 

Yeah she’s big alright…specs say 634 lbs.  Been seeing a lot more of them on the trails in Maine.  Hopefully get a decent shakedown this weekend…Got your banner on the wall and everything  😆

A0E8DB01-C075-4B2E-9359-30E24D62E259.jpeg

• Like 3

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah she’s big alright…specs say 634 lbs.  Been seeing a lot more of them on the trails in Maine.  Hopefully get a decent shakedown this weekend…Got your banner on the wall and everything  😆

thing looks sick man :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

Keep the rubber side down!

:bc:

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You gonna stud that bitch @DriftBusta

I haven't yet, if I do it will probably just be some Bergstrom carbide screw tips.  I had really good luck with them on my last sled.  Thing has a 1.8 track and I've been leery of putting studs on a track like that, I've seen too many heat exchangers get trashed on these larger lugged tracks.  Even those friggin Bergstrom screws will be 350-400 bucks at a 1.75 each.  What in hell to regular studs cost these days?!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I haven't yet, if I do it will probably just be some Bergstrom carbide screw tips.  I had really good luck with them on my last sled.  Thing has a 1.8 track and I've been leery of putting studs on a track like that, I've seen too many heat exchangers get trashed on these larger lugged tracks.  Even those friggin Bergstrom screws will be 350-400 bucks at a 1.75 each.  What in hell to regular studs cost these days?!

Ya i hear ya . I dont even know anymore man since both my sleds are already studded.

nothing is cheap in this sport anymore its crazy. Crips I spent $650 last few days just in NH/VT registration for my sleds. :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It should be perfect for exploring all the untracked logging roads, and for big mile days.  I really had second thoughts after ordering it, but a bunch of guys are riding them, and I've tried them in 900 ace and 850 trim, really fun to ride.

:thumbsup: 

back to Trump sucks now... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he was trying to slide his pinky toe over a line... of course that pinky toe has a painted toe nail because he's a Pro-S rider. 

:hay:

STFU You have never ridden a Pro S and I have ridden one of your Pro 500 Cats, I had one in my garage for about a year and they are NOT IN THE SAME CLASS as the Pro S. This one sat at my house when the owner went into the Marines. 

No photo description available.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

STFU You have never ridden a Pro S and I have ridden one of your Pro 500 Cats, I had one in my garage for about a year and they are NOT IN THE SAME CLASS as the Pro S. This one sat at my house when the owner went into the Marines. 

No photo description available.

because you ride like a 97 year old potato farmer... shoot across the field wide open, and then stop for a two hour lunch.  

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

because you ride like a 97 year old potato farmer... shoot across the field wide open, and then stop for a two hour lunch.  

You're starting to sound like Iron Dog Ak440 :lol:

I think the forum needs some video evidence of how bad ass you are hitting those corner 2 corners and burning brake pads off 

You know , proof for Ak :whistle:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don't bs us and I'd still be waiting for you, two hours later. If you get a chance take a Pro S out for a ride or a XC. Doo its just ok, it works. 

Edited by Badger**

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lies

Listen up guys, I'm part of a snowmobile club, we groom 10's of miles every year!! My family has been in the business since the first groomed trail!! I am the expert!! If you guys haven't seen a guy built like Mr Potato Head on my trails it's because you can't keep up:news: I had a ProS and had this guy make it soooper fast!!!!!