Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Came for the retarded point of view and to see over use of the word faggot

So just another fail added to a long list

ok, you better get back, I think I hear lilly calling your name. he likely has some clothing accessory items he wants to discuss with you.

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Get the fuck outta here with your useless canadian drivel.  Yeah lets invite all of Syria here you fricken moron.  Easy for you to say, what skin you got in it?  Yeah that's what I thought, not a fucking thing canadian.

:lmao:

Ironically Canada has more skin in it than the USA

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Came for the retarded point of view and to see over use of the word faggot

You sure you didnt come over here because its dead as fuck over there? 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

Ironically Canada has more skin in it than the USA

Good.  You guys wanna tackle the problem on your own turf, be our guest.  I and many others choose to keep the mess on their own turf, and help where we can there.  

Any of them sleeping on your porch yet?

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...cuz it's the god damn trooof!

When will these idiots realize it's about $$$$$. Religious fucks wars are about $$$$$$. How many wars are going on in Africa ? Never in the media or talked about. No $$$$$ in them fights,or the few in South America. What a bunch of fake fucks on here!!!!! 

image.jpg

10 hours ago, Anler said:

How many women and children do we kill everyday with drone strikes? Snake you are a pathetic fool...

x1000000 ....."good men" he quotes. What a fucking tool

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Video I'm seeing shows we pretty much missed all of it.

Reuters was saying planes were taking off today... Obviously they didn't do a very good job taking those out..

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

meh, if done right, I don't buy into that.

Cruise missiles are not that "awesome". Holes are easy to fix. I know our engineer nerds in the army can fix a strip in hours. Maybe a day for some sand soldiers to do the same. Either way, air strips are just pavement, planes and take capital and real time. The air strip wouldn't be a concern unless they were worried about first response fighters. Just logical really. Don't need to be in the military to get that. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Reuters was saying planes were taking off today... Obviously they didn't do a very good job taking those out..

Cruise missiles are not that "awesome". Holes are easy to fix. I know our engineer nerds in the army can fix a strip in hours. Maybe a day for some sand soldiers to do the same. Either way, air strips are just pavement, planes and take capital and real time. The air strip wouldn't be a concern unless they were worried about first response fighters. Just logical really. Don't need to be in the military to get that. 

20 planes were distroyed as well as fuel and munition depots and a bunch of hangers, not even sure they hit the runways :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

20 planes were distroyed as well as fuel and munition depots and a bunch of hangers, not even sure they hit the runways :dunno: 

We warned Assad and we made the russians aware and then we wasted 70 million dollars of missiles and another 70 million for support.....yah well done

Trump is a fucking puppet faggot piece of useless lying shit ....just like momo

• Like 2

Cruise missile's are 1985 junk they need to get rid of. Cheaper to launch at a target ,than to dispose of. I wish Momo kind thoughts and best wishes. I may have been hard on the crossdressingblackmanspankingcocksmokingretardUberdriverinaminicooper?:lol::lmao: