Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you really need to make up your mind on all this. you're one of those people on tv who are liking this move from trump. :news:

Just stop.  I wanna get off your short bus and do my long division without the distraction of you throwing crayons and eating glue.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

A while ago the right was calling Obama the warmonger lol. Make up your minds 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  I wanna get off your short bus and do my long division without the distraction of you throwing crayons and eating glue.

so let's clear this up now. you're either

a) for what trump did, along with many other trump supporters

b) against what trump did, along with a few other trump supporters

pick one please.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Liberals, neocons, Republicans, Democrats, all support capitalism. 

Yeah and the vast majority of communists and fascists support authoritarian rule.   Nice job picking and choosing what to align.   I can do it to. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah and the vast majority of communists and fascists support authoritarian rule.   Nice job picking and choosing what to align.   I can do it to. :lol:  

While there are some tankies, the vast majority of leftists do not support capitalism or authoritarianism. 

This is not the case for either major political party in the US. 

While there are some tankies, the vast majority of leftists do not support capitalism or authoritarianism. 

This is not the case for either major political party in the US. 

In the only cases in which the masses have escaped from the kind of grinding poverty you’re talking about, the only cases in recorded history, are where they have had capitalism and largely free trade. If you want to know where the masses are worse off, worst off, it’s exactly in the kinds of societies that depart from that. So that the record of history is absolutely crystal clear, that there is no alternative way so far discovered of improving the lot of the ordinary people that can hold a candle to the productive activities that are unleashed by the free-enterprise system.” 
 Milton Friedman

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so let's clear this up now. you're either

a) for what trump did, along with many other trump supporters

b) against what trump did, along with a few other trump supporters

pick one please.

But I see some benefits of it...AGAIN:  Depending on what the reactions are.

But here's the thing I don't expect you liberals to be able to do:  GET OVER IT.  AND AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>there is no going back now.  Best to see why and how all the little hidden agenda's work with this....and try to figure the best outcomes.  Oh....AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>how is the whole "RUSSIA!" thing working out for your agenda now?  It seems your own media is killing themselves.

I went to bed last night and woke up in bizarro world.  The only thing normal is you are still the same...and fit perfectly. :lol:

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

Obama killed alot of muslims... And Bin Laden (allegedly) 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In the only cases in which the masses have escaped from the kind of grinding poverty you’re talking about, the only cases in recorded history, are where they have had capitalism and largely free trade. If you want to know where the masses are worse off, worst off, it’s exactly in the kinds of societies that depart from that. So that the record of history is absolutely crystal clear, that there is no alternative way so far discovered of improving the lot of the ordinary people that can hold a candle to the productive activities that are unleashed by the free-enterprise system.” 
 Milton Friedman

:lmao:

Just stop calling liberals 'the left', please.

:lmao:

Just stop calling liberals 'the left', please.

I can do that.   I'll call them NeoCon's from now on. :lol:  

Fucking Klobuchar (MN bleeding heart Trump hating liberal twat senator), is now praising Trump for this!!!

That's it.  I'm going back to sleep.  I've fucked around and woke up in an alternative universe!  Slinger seems to be the only constant.

Image result for land of the lost

Let's be clear.   This decision is no easy one.   Reality is you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.  

Any bets that Assad is hiding in a Russia protected military site. :lol:  

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Why did we have to get involved at all? How does anyone of this affect our National Security? :wtf: 

Chemical weapons could be used against the thousands of Americans in Syria waiting for a referendum in Turkey before they take Rocca  :)

Edited by Momorider

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...we all know!

IMG_1861.JPG

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...we all know!

IMG_1861.JPG

When is that retarded bitch on?. I wouldn't mind turning her show on just to see for myself how fucked up she is. 

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

"It was a slow and brutal death for so many," Trump said of the attack in Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province. "Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack."

Beautiful babies that he banned from coming to the US.

Weird how he cares so much about them that he'll launch 60 cruise missiles for them but bans them from coming to the US where they could actually be safe.  Oh and this after criticizing Obama and saying the US shouldn't intervene in Syria.

Get the fuck outta here with your useless canadian drivel.  Yeah lets invite all of Syria here you fricken moron.  Easy for you to say, what skin you got in it?  Yeah that's what I thought, not a fucking thing canadian.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hayward said:

Get the fuck outta here with your useless canadian drivel.  Yeah lets invite all of Syria here you fricken moron.  Easy for you to say, what skin you got in it?  Yeah that's what I thought, not a fucking thing canadian.

Lots of Syrian refugees in Canada :flush:

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

They probably fired all the missiles they had on board the ship.